PC Atari Emulator v1.2 Released

James Chiu

Nov 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/4/96

So far, this the best atari emulator I've seen so far. Just a few problems
that
others don't seem to have. Maybe it's my hardware.

Whenever I play anygame, I get this constant ticking noise at about 2 a
second. Some games it's pretty quiet, in others it's noisy. Also, a
constant sound keeps going from the last note the emulator used. It seems
to play the right notes, but on the last note it just doesn't turn off, it
keeps going. Anybody else have these problems?
I'm using an Ensoniq VIVO sound card and am running this under DOS (It
doesn't work under Windows 95).

Thanks.
jcc...@ix.netcom.com