Config problems.

mirko....@rccr.cremona.it

Apr 17, 2001, 3:46:33 PM4/17/01
Ciao!

I've updated from 21.1 to 21.4 on FreeBSD and I'm having a config problem
with the following command: (my-delete-frame-or-kill-emacs is defined)

(define-key global-map (kbd "C-x C-c") 'my-delete-frame-or-kill-emacs)

Error in init file: Symbol's function definition is void: read-kbd-macro

Why ?

Thanks.

--
Bye,
Mirko

Jerry James

Apr 18, 2001, 1:29:08 PM4/18/01
On Tue, 17 Apr 2001 at 19:46:33 +0000, mirko....@rccr.cremona.it
wrote:

Good question. The read-kbd-macro function is defined in edmacro.el,
which is part of the xemacs-base package. Do you have your packages
installed correctly? Not much of anything should be working if
xemacs-base isn't installed...
--
Jerry James