Frame Relay info ?

James Kovaly

Sep 6, 1995, 3:00:00 AM9/6/95
Although I see a cell-relay (ATM) newsgroup I don't see a frame-relay
newsgroup. Does anyone know if there is such a newsgroup or other location I
can get frame-relay info (such as specs from the frame-relay forum) ?

Thanks,
jko...@mindspring.com

James Kovaly
Network Design Engineer
Bellsouth Cellular

Kevin J. Shea

Sep 6, 1995, 3:00:00 AM9/6/95
In <jkovaly.2...@mindspring.com> jko...@mindspring.com (James

Kovaly) writes:

>Although I see a cell-relay (ATM) newsgroup I don't see a frame-relay
>newsgroup. Does anyone know if there is such a newsgroup or other
location I
>can get frame-relay info (such as specs from the frame-relay forum) ?
>
>Thanks,
-------
>jko...@mindspring.com
>
>James Kovaly
>Network Design Engineer
>Bellsouth Cellular
-------
James,

You could try comp.dcom.frame-relay. I hope that helps ya.

Kevin Shea
Telecom Research Servcies
kjs...@ix.netcom.com

Dan Retzlaff

Sep 7, 1995, 3:00:00 AM9/7/95
>Although I see a cell-relay (ATM) newsgroup I don't see a frame-relay
>newsgroup. Does anyone know if there is such a newsgroup or other location I
>can get frame-relay info (such as specs from the frame-relay forum) ?

As for WWW sites, the best I've found is:

http://www.mot.com /MIMS/ISG/tech/frame-relay/resources.html

Derrick Nagy

Sep 7, 1995, 3:00:00 AM9/7/95
In article <42m8rb$j...@jaring.my>, Hadi <wh...@pop.jaring.my> wrote:
>James,
>You can check out the pages provided by Motorola at
>www.mot.com/MIMS/ISG/tech/frame-relay/resources.html

Did I miss an article in this thread? Yes, Frame Relay Resources at that
Web site is very good. BUT there is a newsgroup, too: comp.dcom.frame-relay!

--
|\/\/| Derrick Nagy, Analyst, Develcon Electronics Ltd.,
_|\ | | /|_ 856-51 St. E, Saskatoon, SK. Canada, S7K 5C7