Google Gruppi non supporta più i nuovi post o le nuove iscrizioni Usenet. I contenuti storici continuano a essere visibili.

Home LAN From Japan anyone?

4 visualizzazioni
Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

Bruno Cipolla

da leggere,
2 set 1992, 15:33:1402/09/92
About two years ago i read an article about a japanese developed Home
LAN/wiring system, bus shaped for the consumer market ,
it was a (flat?) multiple conductor cable, with
wires for AC, wires for telephone, wires for TV, and wires for
a very low cost LAN, intended to connect all the future intelligent
house appliances, TV, microwave oven, refrigerator, security, etc etc.

I don't know if this is the right newsgroup, but, can anybody give me
more info, pointers on the subject?
i'm specially interested in what happened to it, and specifications.

ciao!
Bruno

0 nuovi messaggi