Fox on the net???

Todd Ogasawara

Aug 22, 1989, 3:47:58 AM8/22/89
I was just wondering if the FoxBase people are on the net somewhere. I
have some questions concering the portability of code between various
version of FoxBase running under MS-DOS, Mac-OS, and Xenix.

--
Todd Ogasawara, U. of Hawaii
UUCP: {uunet,ucbvax,dcdwest}!ucsd!nosc!uhccux!todd

Todd Ogasawara

Aug 31, 1989, 1:44:28 AM8/31/89
In article <46...@uhccux.uhcc.hawaii.edu> to...@uhccux.uhcc.hawaii.edu (Todd Ogasawara) writes:
>I was just wondering if the FoxBase people are on the net somewhere. I
>have some questions concering the portability of code between various
>version of FoxBase running under MS-DOS, Mac-OS, and Xenix.

I received two responses to my question. However, I couldn't respond since
the brain-dead relay mailers barfed on the return addresses. So, thanks to
timk@xenitec (forgot your UUCP address) and bo...@uwovax.uwo.ca for taking
the time to answer my question. And, yes, I would be very interested in
getting more information as you come across it.

Alexis Rosen

Sep 1, 1989, 2:04:38 AM9/1/89

As of this time Fox is not on the net. However I am pushing them in this
direction, and I have strong hopes that as soon as this public access unix
I spent so much time & money on gets off the ground (ie, we get our nine
phone lines), they may well sign up with us. They are aware of the net,
and as they introduce products of more interest to more net people, they
will most likely get an account somewhere, even if not with us.

Alexis Rosen
uunet!cmcl2!panix!alexis <-- bang paths only please, until our existance
is better known.