Fraud Number 6: Keith H Duggar

Cimode

Jun 18, 2006, 6:29:11 PM6/18/06
An interesting epidermic responder...This guy could literally kill for
his group, willing to do anything to prove his value to his comrades.
A total non personality ignorant...Very limited knowledge of the little
he read...Totally ignorant of RM concepts...

Some of his quotes are masterpieces of RM ignorance but not only...His
general culture is close to zero...

Some of Keith H Duggar enlightning knowldege about...chemistry

<<More importantly, neither water nor glass is "mainly" carbon>>

Major component in glass
silica (SiO), lime (CaCO³), and sodium carbonate (NaCO³).

Cimode

Jun 18, 2006, 6:37:32 PM6/18/06
Sorry I have to correct knowldege by knowledge or he is going to come
bragging about his monolingual skills and linear brain.

Keith H Duggar

Jun 18, 2006, 7:19:40 PM6/18/06
Cimode wrote:
> Keith H Duggar wrote:
> >
> Some of Keith H Duggar enlightning knowledge

> about...chemistry
>
> > More importantly, neither water nor glass is "mainly"
> > carbon
>
> Major component in glass
> silica (SiO), lime (CaCO3), and sodium Carbonate (NaCO3).

Bwahahahaa! By posting those formulas (even though your
silica formula is wrong idiot) you merely prove how ignorant
you are! Those are (sometimes) the /raw materials/ used to
/produce/ glass, they are NOT the components of the finished
/product/ ie glass, you vociferous ignoramus.

The carbon burns away leaving behind (in the specific case
you gave) soda-lime-silicates which are Na2O-CaO-SiO2. Do
you see any carbon there you wikipeducated moron?

Please squirm more. I love watching you try to escape your
moronic ignorant claims rather than just admitting your were
stupid and ignorant and made a mistake. By all means stay
with chemistry as long as you like so I can keep pressing my
Chemical Engineering Ph. D. jackboot on your squirming neck.

-- Keith --

Tony D

Jun 18, 2006, 7:31:24 PM6/18/06

Keith H Duggar wrote:
> Please squirm more. I love watching you try to escape your
> moronic ignorant claims rather than just admitting your were
> stupid and ignorant and made a mistake. By all means stay
> with chemistry as long as you like so I can keep pressing my
> Chemical Engineering Ph. D. jackboot on your squirming neck.
>
> -- Keith --

(In best American sports commentator voice) : "Ooooh, that's *gotta*
hurt !"

Marshall

Jun 18, 2006, 8:42:46 PM6/18/06
Tony D wrote:
> Keith H Duggar wrote:
> > Please squirm more. I love watching you try to escape your
> > moronic ignorant claims rather than just admitting your were
> > stupid and ignorant and made a mistake. By all means stay
> > with chemistry as long as you like so I can keep pressing my
> > Chemical Engineering Ph. D. jackboot on your squirming neck.
>
> (In best American sports commentator voice) : "Ooooh, that's *gotta*
> hurt !"

OMFG!

"wikipeducated"

"Chemical Engineering Ph. D. jackboot"

and the "sports commentator" coup de grace!

I haven't laughed so hard at a post in a long time.

Signed,

Fraud Number 1: MARSHALL

Pickie

Jun 19, 2006, 1:16:04 AM6/19/06

But Keith, he made you number six! That means you take over the
Patrick McGoohan role! You're famous man!

PS. Is there more oxygen than anything else in glass? Just wondered.
Idle thought, but perhaps better than the six threads of splenetic
venting.

Cimode

Jun 19, 2006, 2:09:17 AM6/19/06

Keith H Duggar wrote:
> Cimode wrote:
> > Keith H Duggar wrote:
> > >
> > Some of Keith H Duggar enlightning knowledge
> > about...chemistry
> >
> > > More importantly, neither water nor glass is "mainly"
> > > carbon
> >
> > Major component in glass
> > silica (SiO), lime (CaCO3), and sodium Carbonate (NaCO3).
>
> Bwahahahaa! By posting those formulas (even though your
> silica formula is wrong idiot) you merely prove how ignorant
> you are! Those are (sometimes) the /raw materials/ used to
> /produce/ glass, they are NOT the components of the finished
> /product/ ie glass, you vociferous ignoramus.
I am a not a Chemistry PHDeeeee. But what I can tell you is that you
are diverting
discussion from its main point wich was an analogy between a value and
a value holder. Remember that the starting point was you criticizing
the fact I use *Carbon* intstead of *carbon*...wich is a syntaxic point
you pointed out and not a chemistry issue.

I could have used Sillica instead of sillica....Calcium instead of
calcium it would have pissed you of in all contexts....Your epidermic
response to my point tells me I must be doing something right....You
are trying to pin me dow at any cost including the coherence of you
argumentation...

Do you keep noticing how people who can't think like to divert
attention from a subject at hand in attempt to draw it to something
more familiar....

> The carbon burns away leaving behind (in the specific case
> you gave) soda-lime-silicates which are Na2O-CaO-SiO2. Do
> you see any carbon there you wikipeducated moron?
>
> Please squirm more. I love watching you try to escape your
> moronic ignorant claims rather than just admitting your were
> stupid and ignorant and made a mistake.

I have no problem admitting I made a mistake. So? Are you going to
adress the issues about Cartesian product you were so happy to point
out in the previous thread...

Here comes the bragging part....

>By all means stay
> with chemistry as long as you like so I can keep pressing my
> Chemical Engineering Ph. D. jackboot on your squirming neck.

And the last sentence used reveals a great deal about the motivation
that brought you to seek knowledge in Chemistry, you constitued some
knowledge in one purpose:be able to brag about it, intidimate people to
obtain some form of submission on their part...A pure example of
barbarian attitude...

"By all means stay, with chemistry as long as you like so I can keep

Cimode

Jun 19, 2006, 2:11:26 AM6/19/06
Only ignorants laugh of ignorants's jokes...And keep diverting the
subject...Still waiting for your responses on the ignorance
demonstrated on math...

Cimode

Jun 19, 2006, 2:16:10 AM6/19/06
Good...I can see dogs are barking!!! That say I must certainly be
doing something right...

It's so practical to divert subject on somebody in an entertaining
manner than respond to the questions I pointed out....

Cimode

Jun 19, 2006, 2:18:37 AM6/19/06
May help...So that Keith does not give us extra bragging..

http://www.machinedesign.com/BDE/materials/bdemat7/bdemat7_3.html

Keith H Duggar

Jun 19, 2006, 2:44:23 AM6/19/06
Pickie wrote:
> But Keith, he made you number six! That means you take
> over the Patrick McGoohan role! You're famous man!

Hehe ... yeah cool. My 15 minutes. I like the number 6.
Seems like an important number. 12 is cool too. Sometimes
I amuse myself by dreaming of us using base-6 or base-12
instead of base-10. And hexagons man, how cool are they?
Especially for tile based games.

> PS. Is there more oxygen than anything else in glass?
> Just wondered. Idle thought, but perhaps better than the
> six threads of splenetic venting.

Depends on composition and how you define "more", either by
number or by mass. If by number then glass is usually 60% to
67% oxygen atoms. If by number then glass usually ranges
between 45% to 55% oxygen (oxygen being lighter than the
metals usually involved). So yeah it's pretty much at least
half oxygen. Kinda cool that when you look at glass you are
looking at a kind of crystallized oxygen.

Water is fascinating to me. Starring at oceans of liquid
oxygen and hydrogen, I can't help but feel some mystical
connection with the substance. So important it is to our
past, present, and future.

I once saw clouds of carbon dioxide raining down drops of
carbon dioxide upon carbon dioxide bergs afloat in a carbon
dioxide sea. That was a strange sight indeed.

-- Keith -- Fraud Number 6

Cimode

Jun 19, 2006, 2:57:52 AM6/19/06

Keith H Duggar wrote:
> Pickie wrote:
> > But Keith, he made you number six! That means you take
> > over the Patrick McGoohan role! You're famous man!
>
> Hehe ... yeah cool. My 15 minutes. I like the number 6.
> Seems like an important number. 12 is cool too. Sometimes
> I amuse myself by dreaming of us using base-6 or base-12
> instead of base-10. And hexagons man, how cool are they?
> Especially for tile based games.
>
> > PS. Is there more oxygen than anything else in glass?
> > Just wondered. Idle thought, but perhaps better than the
> > six threads of splenetic venting.
>
> Depends on composition and how you define "more", either by
> number or by mass. If by number then glass is usually 60% to
> 67% oxygen atoms. If by number then glass usually ranges
> between 45% to 55% oxygen (oxygen being lighter than the
> metals usually involved). So yeah it's pretty much at least
> half oxygen. Kinda cool that when you look at glass you are
> looking at a kind of crystallized oxygen.
NOOOOO don't ask him...You encourage him bragging about his Chemistry
PHD

> Water is fascinating to me. Starring at oceans of liquid
> oxygen and hydrogen, I can't help but feel some mystical
> connection with the substance. So important it is to our
> past, present, and future.

Only ignorants state obvious things...Absolutely no inherent value to
that comment...

Marshall

Jun 19, 2006, 3:08:35 AM6/19/06
Keith H Duggar wrote:

> I once saw clouds of carbon dioxide raining down drops of
> carbon dioxide upon carbon dioxide bergs afloat in a carbon
> dioxide sea. That was a strange sight indeed.

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships
on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter
in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments
will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die."

Marshall

Roy Hann

Jun 19, 2006, 4:38:43 AM6/19/06
"Keith H Duggar" <dug...@alum.mit.edu> wrote in message

> -- Keith -- Fraud Number 6

I see several of you are willfully refusing to enter into the spirit of the
thing by wearing your number as a badge of honour. However, what exactly
does this number convey? Is it just a spurious synthetic key, or is it your
current ranking on some scale of wickedness? If the former, that appears to
be poor design. If the latter, how is wickedness calculated precisely?
(Some of you might want to know how to move up the leader board; others of
us need to know how to calculate the odds as we place bets on your
progress.)

Don't get too attached to your number if it is merely your current ranking.
A more wicked contributor could displace you overnight.

Roy

Cimode

Jun 19, 2006, 8:06:05 AM6/19/06

Roy Hann a écrit :

> "Keith H Duggar" <dug...@alum.mit.edu> wrote in message
>
> > -- Keith -- Fraud Number 6
>
> I see several of you are willfully refusing to enter into the spirit of the
> thing by wearing your number as a badge of honour. However, what exactly
> does this number convey?
> Is it just a spurious synthetic key, or is it your
> current ranking on some scale of wickedness?

Nothing as complex... it's just pure chronological order in which I can
conclude that somebody is a pure ignorant, and be able to quote or
demonstrate through sound proofs or example his total idiotic
declaration...

> If the former, that appears to
> be poor design. If the latter, how is wickedness calculated precisely?

Wickedness is a moral concept. No rational way of ranking wickedness
except for fascists overlords. OTOH, being able to expose ignorance
and incoherence of people through quotes may prove helpful for this NG.
You just gave me some idea of ranking depending on stupidity density
per month or per sentence....Thanks...;)

> (Some of you might want to know how to move up the leader board; others of
> us need to know how to calculate the odds as we place bets on your
> progress.)
>
> Don't get too attached to your number if it is merely your current ranking.
> A more wicked contributor could displace you overnight.

Well I had not an idea of ranking in mind...To me all ignorants are
basically well...ignorants...

> Roy

Cimode

Jun 19, 2006, 2:33:48 PM6/19/06
As I was suspecting, Keith H..Duggar has revealed his real face
coherent with initial description I have made of him B4 inducing him in
the FEW (Fraud Exposal Wall): A Xenophobic Racist Overlord...

Below the threads that proves my point...

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.databases.theory/browse_frm/thread/eb5a3ce0a48d0315/268eada87d723e0a#268eada87d723e0a

Pickie

Jun 19, 2006, 4:48:41 PM6/19/06

He played the race card... but too early! If I say Mornington Crescent
the game is over!

Piccadilly!

...and on we go.

Picky point, Keith. I thought one of the many odd things about water
was that the solid form floated in the liquid. Slight query as to
CarBon DioXide 'bergs.

Keith H Duggar

Jun 19, 2006, 5:37:00 PM6/19/06
Pickie wrote:
> Picky point, Keith. I thought one of the many odd things
> about water was that the solid form floated in the liquid.
> Slight query as to CarBon DioXide 'bergs.

Excellent pick Pickie! The "bergs" were just pieces of dry
ice we had placed in the pressure cell. So in truth they
were resting on the bottom of the cell and were simply
bathed in liquid CO2. We were playing around trying to
maintain the cell near the CO2 triple point. "afloat" was
mere poetic license. Although, now that I think about it,
"bathed" sounds just as good, and is more accurate :)

-- Keith -- Fraud 6

Cimode

Jun 21, 2006, 3:01:05 PM6/21/06
A new proof of Keith Duggar fascist bad habits, he desperately can't
hide: when exposed he calls for censorship and marginalization of the
exposer ()in this case me, then finally plays on the nationalistic
fiber based on the hate of others (in this case Experts Exchange
community)

Note also the politically correct *it would be a benefit for
everybody*(21st century version) meaning *burn him!!!*(16th century
version) that reveals the fanatic aspect of Fraud.

...Dumb idiots like him have in fact no other resorts...pathetic...a
real school case...

Marshall
//
Yes there is certainly a large volume of TD - C - TD - C
... sub-threads. At this point and from now on, It would be
a huge benefit if _everyone_ simply ignored _every_ Cimode
post. Never dialog with him, regardless of whether you have
him killfiled or not. Except perhaps for a single post
warning that Cimode is crippled in fundamental ways.

Eventually if ignored, he will probably return to Experts
Exchange or wherever he lurked before he discovered c.d.t.
//

Cimode

Jul 3, 2006, 4:07:57 PM7/3/06
LOL!!!
I have to add that beautiful comment to Keith Duggar's FEW picked up
on another thread....

> > Keith H Duggar wrote:
> > I am not sure value is a concept that has meaning in pure mathematics.

Cimode

Jul 3, 2006, 5:06:09 PM7/3/06

Made a mistake... Apologies to Keith Duggar...That nonsense was
actually BB's...After getting exposed he immediately corrected
himself...