SQL Server Database Developer

Farook Ahmed

May 29, 2008, 7:47:04 PM5/29/08
Please forward your profiles at versatile...@gmail.com.

Location: Boston, MA.
Duration: 6+ Months
Rate: $40.00ph

Required urgently a SQL Server Database Developer

Farook Ahmed.

Frank van Bortel

May 30, 2008, 2:40:43 PM5/30/08
Farook Ahmed wrote:

> Required urgently a Spam Developer
>
> Farook Ahmed.
Look no further than the mirror - there's your spam developer.
Wrong group, wrong technology stack, wrong attitude.

DA Morgan

May 30, 2008, 3:01:17 PM5/30/08
to Farook Ahmed

Well Farook you have certainly distinguished yourself with
this spam as being something other than the sharpest knife
in the drawer.

This spam is so funny I'm not even willing to file a
complaint about it. Everyone here now knows who and
what you are.

But if you ever post your trash here again expect lose your
gmail account forever.
--
Daniel A. Morgan

Shakespeare

May 30, 2008, 5:12:41 PM5/30/08

"Farook Ahmed" <farook.ve...@gmail.com> schreef in bericht

I mailed you not to spam this group, you apologized (see below) and still
you're back!
So, now everyone has your phone and address........................
Topeka, of all places...

Shakespeare

May 30, 2008, 5:48:15 PM5/30/08
to versatile...@gmail.com
Shakespeare wrote:
> "Farook Ahmed" <farook.ve...@gmail.com> schreef in bericht
>> Please forward your profiles at versatile...@gmail.com.
>>
>> Location: Boston, MA.
>> Duration: 6+ Months
>> Rate: $40.00ph
>>
>> Required urgently a SQL Server Database Developer
>>
>> Farook Ahmed.
>
> I mailed you not to spam this group, you apologized (see below) and still
> you're back!
> So, now everyone has your phone and address........................
> Topeka, of all places...
>
> Shakespeare

I missed that. Can anyone with access to this last spam post the
trace information so everyone can file complaints with ab...@gamil.com,
groupabuse and SpamAssassin.
--
Daniel A. Morgan
Puget Sound Oracle Users Group

Shakespeare

May 31, 2008, 4:44:58 AM5/31/08

"DA Morgan" <damo...@psoug.org> schreef in bericht

I mailed him, and he sent his apology to my mailaddress. It seems he does
not look to responses in the newsgroups.

Shakespeare.