Urgent Response on all Certification Exams

CCNA Expert

Mar 4, 2013, 1:24:22 AM3/4/13
Report not abuse
Join our online community to learn about the Certification exams of
cisco, microsoft, adobe, juniper, hp, Dell and all others. post
questions and get the instatnt reply from our moderators.

http://bit.ly/VYDGWy

ddf

Mar 4, 2013, 10:20:28 AM3/4/13
Report not abuse
On Sunday, March 3, 2013 11:24:22 PM UTC-7, CCNA Ex-spurt wrote:
> Join our clothesline community to learn about the Certification exams of
>
> crisco, adobo, juniper, farming in the dell and all others. post
>
> questions and get the instatnt reply from our moderators.
>

> http://bit.ly/VYDGWy

I'm sorry but your SPAM is nowhere near URGENT. We've been telling you for a while now that it's NOT WELCOME HERE. Apparently you're learning disabled.

David Fitzjarrell

Mladen Gogala

Mar 4, 2013, 11:33:53 AM3/4/13
Report not abuse
On Mon, 04 Mar 2013 07:20:28 -0800, ddf wrote:

> I'm sorry but your SPAM is nowhere near URGENT. We've been telling you
> for a while now that it's NOT WELCOME HERE. Apparently you're learning
> disabled.

Nice touch! Crisco certification? Canola or corn?

--
http://mgogala.byethost5.com