Sybrand Bakker

Ian Terence Botham

Mar 8, 2002, 2:27:16 AM3/8/02
Mr.Bakker..
In the first place, I thank you for your replying to my occassional
questions.. But I am taken aback by your cynical statements. You seem
to be too experienced in Oracle that you might consider shifting to
Sybase more sooner than not..or perhaps, you might need a vacation
south of Brazil..or a holy sojourn like in "Cast Away" but make sure
you carry a basketball with you, just to chat with it..
I am sure many of the questions are sometimes are too straightforward
to ask but you are open to opt yourself out of the newsgroup..There
are newsgroups related to raising of pigs in alaska and in tundra..
Please do consider subscribing to them..For once in life,, be a
novice..

Your pithy replies are sometimes terse and most often your views are
just cynical.. But I do love your answers, They are the best....

Thanks
Ian.......

R Chin

Mar 8, 2002, 4:28:34 PM3/8/02
>>There are newsgroups related to raising of pigs in alaska and in
tundra.....>>Please do consider subscribing to them

>>Your pithy replies are sometimes terse and most often your views >>are
just cynical.. But I do love your answers, They are the best....

Folks...another case of split personality......

Ian Terence Botham

Mar 8, 2002, 11:50:52 PM3/8/02
"R Chin" <rc...@panix.com> wrote in message news:<a6bae1$l81$1...@reader2.panix.com>...

Hello Mr.Chin..

Oh..well,, get the point straight.. Here I am quite fazed by those
replies by Mr.Bakker that made me mad at him,,however chose not vent
my displeasure to the core,,hence camoflagued it by an equal amount of
poetry at him.....Thorough professional that I am......But am at my
senses when I elucidate that Mr.Howard Rogers, Mr.Thomas Kyte and
Mr.J.Lewis + a few more have this capacity to motivate folks like
me....
Lastly, I would recommend you to subscribe to newsgroups out there
that would enlighten your zen in reading one's mind ..given an
email....Now how does that sound???

See ya....
Ian