Limitations of MySQL Community editions

undbund

Jun 4, 2009, 5:15:26 PM6/4/09
Hi, I am creating a dynamic website that will store about 50 GB of
data in a database. Will MySQL Community edition will be able to
handle it? Can you also provide me a brief outline of limitations of
MyQL Comm as compared to MySQL Ent.

Thanks for all your help.

Undbund

Axel Schwenke

Jun 4, 2009, 5:48:19 PM6/4/09
undbund <und...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, I am creating a dynamic website that will store about 50 GB of
> data in a database. Will MySQL Community edition will be able to
> handle it?

Sure

> Can you also provide me a brief outline of limitations of
> MyQL Comm as compared to MySQL Ent.

There is none. Enterprise includes some extra software (Enterprise
Monitor) and professional support.

XL