MDE Creation on Win98 & WinXP

Macadair

Jun 9, 2004, 12:27:16 PM6/9/04
I develop mid-range multi-user applications for a large site. Currently
Win98 and Office97 are the standards used however we are slowly moving to
WinXP. Due to the site upgrade cost, we are staying with Office97 for a
little longer. This means we will have Win98 and WinXP PC's running
Access97.

When I compile an Access97 application on a Win98 PC, the resultant .mde
functions correctly on both Win98 and WinXP PC's running Access97. When I
compile an Access97 application on a WinXP PC, the resultant .mde functions
correctly on the WinXP PC but minor bugs occur on the Win98 PC.

Given the site SOE situation, is there an easy way to resolve this or do I
keep a Win98 PC just for compiling.

Thanks

Peter