How to uncompress this file - was compressed using closed source windows library

Vikas

May 17, 2008, 4:18:17 AM5/17/08
I am reading some UDP packets whose payload has been compressed using
windows only library "xceed zip verion 4.2"

I am trying to uncompress the UDP packets payload on a Linux box. I
have no idea what compression algorithm the windows library "xceed
zip verion 4.2" is using.

How will I go about reverse engineering what compression algorithm was
used so that I can use the proper uncompression algorithm.

Here are 5 sample compressed packets:
http://www.debtconsolidationcare.com/rnd/zip/compressedpacket.1.txt
http://www.debtconsolidationcare.com/rnd/zip/compressedpacket.2.txt
http://www.debtconsolidationcare.com/rnd/zip/compressedpacket.3.txt
http://www.debtconsolidationcare.com/rnd/zip/compressedpacket.4.txt
http://www.debtconsolidationcare.com/rnd/zip/compressedpacket.5.txt

and here is the data that is being read from the network:
http://www.debtconsolidationcare.com/rnd/zip/wireread.txt

Thanks for your time,

Sysadmin
Internet first get out of debt community
http://www.debtconsolidationcare.com