Trouble placing dimensions in drawings

1 view

wc

Jun 12, 2007, 10:20:02 AM6/12/07
SW2006sp5

Seems it's getting more difficult to place dimensions between simple
edges... I'll usually have to try 4 or 5 times to just get it to select
the edges, I end up with a lot of extra clicks just placing them and
more clicks deleting the extraneous bs.

The view is not Draft, the assembly is local and resolved, could it be a
video card thing? Seems to have been going on a while, I just finally
got fed up enough to post a question.

I sure hope 2007 is better, I *know* it used to be better in SW.

solidsmack

Jun 12, 2007, 12:34:02 PM6/12/07
I would give your system a good cleaning, I usually use EasyCleaner -
gets the registry, unneeded files, and more. Then use PerfectDisk to
get those fragments cleaned up.

If you're still having problems after that you may want to try a clean
install and re-install. I know that's a typical Tech support answer,
but it could help.