let me have logic design for traffic light

bys...@yahoo.com

Aug 10, 2004, 8:07:08 AM8/10/04
I am not new for logic design but I need help for designing a
sequential Logic circuit analysis and design.
I want to design a traffic light controller for crossroad(of four
direction) the controller at each direction say A,B,C,D detects the
number of cars on each then the line having more cars will get the
priority... for more details please mail me <bys...@yahoo.com>.

rickman

Aug 10, 2004, 9:25:47 AM8/10/04

I would love to help you with your homework. Please contact me at the
phone number below and you can open an account for consulting services.
I would be happy to teach you all you need for this problem.

--

Rick "rickman" Collins

rick.c...@XYarius.com
removed.

4 King Ave 301-682-7772 Voice
Frederick, MD 21701-3110 301-682-7666 FAX

Gregory C. Read

Aug 10, 2004, 9:40:39 AM8/10/04
How much are you willing to pay for someone to do your homework?

--
Greg
readgc....@hotmail.com.invalid

<bys...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Wing Fong Wong

Aug 10, 2004, 10:22:02 AM8/10/04
Gregory C. Read <readgc....@hotmail.com.invalid> wrote:
> How much are you willing to pay for someone to do your homework?

If this person is anything like some of those who advertise on 2rentacoder,
I would suspect around $100.

--

Wing Wong.
Webpage: http://wing.ucc.asn.au

FAQs about me:
Are you looking for work and do you want to work for us?
Yes, but only if it pays.

Alex Gibson

Aug 14, 2004, 3:47:12 AM8/14/04

<bys...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

I would be happy to post here the schematic design
for traffic lights for a cross road .
Works fine for Australian roads:-)

Edif fine ?

Alex

Eric Smith

Aug 15, 2004, 3:08:02 PM8/15/04

If I do your homework for you, will you please have your school award
the degree in my name?

Philip Freidin

Aug 15, 2004, 6:57:54 PM8/15/04

A still quite funny post from Bob Perlman on this subject from the archive:

http://www.fpga-faq.com/archives/52250.html#52254

philip

Peter Alfke

Aug 16, 2004, 2:57:56 PM8/16/04
I still like my feeble attempts at poetry:

If your homework is too tough,
and the time just flies away,
thinking hard is not enough,
click: comp.arch.fpga.

There you find those friendly souls,
Austin, Philip, Peter, Ray
filling in your knowledge holes,
making problems go away.

But learning is for you to do,
even if it hurts the brain.
The one that has to learn is you.
There's no substitute for pain.

If you want to learn design
don't treat homework just as play.
Real life is not benign,
and you'll have to earn your pay!

sooner or later...

Peter Alfke, Xilinx Applications

Marlboro

Aug 17, 2004, 2:26:39 PM8/17/04

Then this is an 100 years old problem. What's wrong with you?