Fight for the NLP keyword on search engines!

amnon....@textanalysis.com

Apr 8, 2008, 12:19:13 PM4/8/08

When I Google "NLP", I see nothing but the other, more popular and
less scientific, topic. A modest proposal is for natural language
processing people not to cede that keyword without a fight, but to use
"NLP" rather than just "natural language processing" with their
searches and muddle through extra pages. It will save a lot of
typing. ;-)

Amnon
CTO
Text Analysis International
http://www.textanalysis.com

Ted Dunning

Apr 9, 2008, 12:55:56 PM4/9/08
To amplify this, if our community uses NLP and clicks on scientific
documents, google's engines will recognize that NLP viably refers to
natural language processing.

On Apr 8, 9:19 am, "am...@textanalysis.com"