New book - A Field Guide to Genetic Programming - No cost PDF download

mcphee

Apr 3, 2008, 8:47:33 AM4/3/08
A FIELD GUIDE TO GENETIC PROGRAMMING
Riccardo Poli, William B. Langdon, Nicholas F. McPhee
(with contributions from John R. Koza)
ISBN 978-1-4092-0073-4 (250 pages, 6" x 9", softcover)

We are delighted to announce our new 250 page introductory
book on genetic programming.

The complete PDF can be down loaded from lulu.com at no cost; over
1,800 copies have been downloaded in the first week.

Inexpensive printed copies are also available for purchase from
lulu.com.

See http://www.gp-field-guide.org.uk for more information.