Help_Form Error

Khan, Afroz

Jul 22, 2013, 2:19:26 AM7/22/13
to commcar...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

I have created a from and after installing it on Android mobile when I go ahead with form question, I get an error

/data/label_0/GP_block1Xpart evaluation : Type mismatch

Location /data/label_0/block was not found”

Help me to get rid of this problem.

Regards

Afroz

Sheel Shah

Jul 22, 2013, 2:22:11 AM7/22/13
to commcar...@googlegroups.com
Hi Afroz,

Have you written any logic (validation, calculation or display) in your form?  You will need to make sure that /data/label_0/block actually exists as a question within your form.   You may have accidentally typed /data/label_0/block instead of /data/block for example.  The best way to avoid these types of issues is dragging and dropping a question from the tree on the left into the textbox that you are using to write your logic.

Thanks,
Sheel

Sheel Shah
Project Manager | Dimagi India

Khan, Afroz

Jul 22, 2013, 3:28:27 AM7/22/13
to commcar...@googlegroups.com

Thanks Sheel for your quick support.

I found the problem that I typed “Label” in some question in Form and “label” in some other questions. When I corrected all question with “Label” it works for me.

Thanks again for your support.

Regards

Afroz