Erlang book from the Pragmatic Bookshelf coming

1 megtekintés
Ugrás az első olvasatlan üzenetre

Rob.Bie...@gmail.com

olvasatlan,
2007. márc. 2. 12:18:522007. 03. 02.
– Columbus Ruby Brigade
Dave Thomas hinted in his blog about this book:
http://pragmaticprogrammer.com/titles/jaerlang/index.html

The author is Joe Armstrong. Can you say "Hello, Joe"?

(Surely those at RubyConf2006 will understand ;-)

-Rob

Tobin Juday

olvasatlan,
2007. márc. 2. 15:10:202007. 03. 02.
– colum...@googlegroups.com
Oooh, very interesting.  Is there any way I can use our O'Reilly discount ( here) to buy the beta book?

I didn't see it anywhere on the O'Reilly site.

Tobin

Rob.Bie...@gmail.com

olvasatlan,
2007. márc. 2. 18:53:142007. 03. 02.
– Columbus Ruby Brigade
The beta version is only available directly from the Pragmatic
Programmers. I tend to buy their books directly even if they are
available elsewhere (brick&mortar store, Amazon, etc.) because I want
to support them as publishers. (I do the same with O'Reilly titles
direct from O'Reilly, too.)

-Rob

Tobin Juday wrote:
> Oooh, very interesting. Is there any way I can use our O'Reilly discount (

> here<http://groups.google.com/group/columbusrb/browse_thread/thread/1af446adaf26e158/550aa11a8014964e?lnk=gst&q=oreilly+discount&rnum=3&hl=en#550aa11a8014964e>)

Tobin Juday

olvasatlan,
2007. márc. 2. 19:20:082007. 03. 02.
– colum...@googlegroups.com
Ok, thanks for the info.

I like to support them too, but when running computer-related
purchases past my wife, I've found it's always easier when I have a
discount I can use. :)

Anyway, thanks for the tip, I'll probably pick it up.

Válasz mindenkinek
Válasz a szerzőnek
Továbbítás
0 új üzenet