breakpoint in assembly routines (ISR)

KBG

May 15, 2006, 9:00:18 PM5/15/06
I have some routines in assembly (MCF5272). These are Interrupt
routines.

When i place breakpoints inside assembly routines, it does not appear
dark red color as it usually appears in CodeWarrior. (The color is
light red color).
During those ocassions, i am unable to break and step into for
debugging at that particular breakponit.

But, i am sometimes when i try to place the breakpoint over the same
assembly code without doing any change in any part of the project, it
appears in dark red color and i am able to break into and step in for
debugging my codewarrior application in MCF5272.

Is this a bug in Codewarrior or Any other configuration problems w.r.t
my compiler.
This causes me a lot of problems while development as it is unreliable.

Kindly let me know your solutions and links for this problem .

Thx in advans,
karthik balaguru