US Dojos Girls Resources

Rebecca Garcia

Apr 24, 2013, 5:13:19 PM4/24/13
to coderdo...@googlegroups.com, coderd...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,

To those in the US interested in partnerships or starting CoderDojo Girls Events, it may be useful to get in touch with Girl Scouts STEM Program:
http://www.girlscouts.org/program/basics/science/

And also adding your dojo to the Huffington Post Mentorship Groups And Resources For STEM Girls:

Best,

--
Rebecca Garcia
HWF Ambassador | CoderDojo NYC Co-Founder

Eugene McDonough

Jul 3, 2013, 6:55:47 PM7/3/13
to coderdojo org, Karen O'Connell, Jennifer Keane, coderdo...@googlegroups.com

I have added Karen and Jennifer who are behind Divas in Limerick and waterford. They might have some graphics or thoughts on what they should be.

On 3 Jul 2013 23:46, "marcy" <gdel...@earthlink.net> wrote:
Silicon Valley CoderDojo is having it's first all girls event on July 27th. We expect over 60 girls. Is there any art work in existence for CoderDojo Divas?

We'll be teaching Scratch 2.0.  Curious if having group or paired activities has worked for any other dojos. Any ideas or suggestions welcome.

Marcy

marcy

Jul 3, 2013, 6:46:25 PM7/3/13
to coderd...@googlegroups.com, coderdo...@googlegroups.com
Silicon Valley CoderDojo is having it's first all girls event on July 27th. We expect over 60 girls. Is there any art work in existence for CoderDojo Divas?

We'll be teaching Scratch 2.0.  Curious if having group or paired activities has worked for any other dojos. Any ideas or suggestions welcome.

Marcy

Sarah Doran

Jul 8, 2013, 12:33:15 PM7/8/13
to coderdo...@googlegroups.com, coderd...@googlegroups.com
Hi Marcy,

For the CoderDojoGirls in DCU I created a logo. I added DCU specific text around the logo but the base of the logo (standard coderdojo logo but pinky purple colour) is available here if you'd like to use it: http://www.sdoran.com/coderdojogirls/images/logo.gif

You'll see our full logo on our site: http://coderdojodcu.com/sessions/girls/

Sarah @ CoderDojoGirls