Seems to be a bunch of work going on here: http://github.com/hpfem/codenode-unr

Alex Clemesha

Aug 26, 2010, 11:43:39 PM8/26/10
to codenode-devel
Here:
http://github.com/hpfem/codenode-unr

Seems to be a fork of sorts, but either way I fully support whatever work people feel like putting into the codebase.

just an fyi,
-Alex

James Casbon

Sep 10, 2010, 6:29:45 AM9/10/10
to codenod...@googlegroups.com
Ok thanks, will check out how easy the merge will be.

> --
> http://groups.google.com/group/codenode-devel?hl=en
> http://codenode.org

James Casbon

Oct 3, 2010, 9:33:03 AM10/3/10
to codenode-devel
Hmmmph, just went to check it and the repo has been deleted. Do we
have contact with these chaps to find out what's happened to their
work?

Alex Clemesha

Oct 3, 2010, 12:59:24 PM10/3/10
On Sun, Oct 3, 2010 at 6:33 AM, James Casbon <cas...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hmmmph, just went to check it and the repo has been deleted.  Do we
have contact with these chaps to find out what's happened to their
work?

Yes, seems to be gone... but...

see here:
http://github.com/mattpap/femhub-online-lab

and check out stuff like this:
http://github.com/mattpap/femhub-online-lab/blob/master/onlinelab/core/models.py

I would definitely say there is some codenode "influence" going on there :-)

-Alex

--
Alex Clemesha
clemesha.org

Ondrej Certik

Oct 7, 2010, 2:04:47 PM10/7/10
On Sun, Oct 3, 2010 at 9:59 AM, Alex Clemesha <clem...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Oct 3, 2010 at 6:33 AM, James Casbon <cas...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hmmmph, just went to check it and the repo has been deleted.  Do we
>> have contact with these chaps to find out what's happened to their
>> work?
>
> Yes, seems to be gone... but...
>
> see here:
> http://github.com/mattpap/femhub-online-lab
>

> and check out stuff like this:
> http://github.com/mattpap/femhub-online-lab/blob/master/onlinelab/core/models.py
>
> I would definitely say there is some codenode "influence" going on there :-)

Yes, we just consolidated the two repositories (codenode-unr and
femhub-online-lab), so that we don't need to handle two repositories,
but just one. So now our development goes here:

http://github.com/hpfem/femhub-online-lab

but it's a work in progress.

Ondrej