CodeMash 2010 Pricing

Jim Holmes

Oct 21, 2009, 9:51:52 AM10/21/09
to CodeMash
I'm happy to announce pricing for CodeMash 2010!

We've worked very, very hard to keep the pricing affordable; however,
due to the economy we've seen a significant drop off in sponsorships
this year. As a result, we've had to raise the prices somewhat over
last year's event.

PreCompiler (13 Jan)
Regular Price $75
NOTES:
* The PreCompiler is OPTIONAL
* No Early Bird discount
* No PreCompiler-only attendance. You have to sign up for CodeMash
in order to attend the PreCompiler.

CodeMash (14-15 Jan)
Early Bird $175
* Good until midnight, 30 November
Regular Price $220
* Good until midnight, 7 January
Procrastinator $300
* 8 Jan 2010 through 6 August 2010

A FEW DETAILS:

** Meals
PreCompiler admittance includes breakfast and a deli buffet on 13
January. NO DINNER is included.

CodeMash attendance includes breakfasts on 14 and 15 January, deli
buffet lunches both days, and a buffet dinner on Thursday.

** Day 0 Panel
Join us Wednesday, 13 Jan, at 7pm in the main dining hall for a panel
discussion. Prior years' panels have always been a great starter for
the event!

*** Registration
We know you're itching to register; however, we want to make sure the
registration system's rock solid. We'll be opening registration very
soon, so please be patient!

Computer Lady

Oct 23, 2009, 2:46:43 PM10/23/09
to code...@googlegroups.com
Jim Holmes was heard to say:

> PreCompiler (13 Jan)
> Regular Price $75
> NOTES:
> * The PreCompiler is OPTIONAL
> * No Early Bird discount
> * No PreCompiler-only attendance. You have to
> sign up for CodeMash in order to attend the PreCompiler.
>
> CodeMash (14-15 Jan)
> Early Bird $175
> * Good until midnight, 30 November
> Regular Price $220
> * Good until midnight, 7 January
> Procrastinator $300
> * 8 Jan 2010 through 6 August 2010

I'm sorry for asking what may seem to be an obvious question, but it isn't
to me! This is the price for registering for the event/meals, correct, and
NOT a hotel room? I live in Sandusky so I don't need a room!

Irene M. Kraus President/Webmaster
a.k.a. The Computer Lady! Computer Erie Bay Users Group (CEBUG)
www.cebug.org APCUG Member

Michael Kimsal

Oct 23, 2009, 2:48:58 PM10/23/09
to code...@googlegroups.com
Rooms are separate.  The pricing includes the event and whatever food is mentioned: breakfast on each day, lunch on each day, and dinner the first night IIRC.
--
Michael Kimsal
http://jsmag.com - for javascript developers

thechasboi

Oct 26, 2009, 1:11:36 PM10/26/09
to CodeMash
When is th registration page going to be up. My work is going to
sponsor me and they need to get this done as soon as possible. Is
there anything I can do to help with the organization, implementation,
or what ever.

Thanks for the reply.

On Oct 23, 2:48 pm, Michael Kimsal <mgkim...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Rooms are separate.  The pricing includes the event and whatever food is
> mentioned: breakfast on each day, lunch on each day, and dinner the first
> night IIRC.

stattit

Nov 11, 2009, 9:31:19 AM11/11/09
to CodeMash
Last year, there was a CodeMash "alumni" discount offered. Is that no
longer being offered ?

Regards
Sandesh

Winston Tsang

Nov 11, 2009, 10:44:09 AM11/11/09
to code...@googlegroups.com
That is correct.

"@garybernhardt Sorry, no alumni discount this year. We had to make some hard economic choices this year. It's still a great value, though.
3:19 PM Oct 21st from web in reply to garybernhardt"

On the other hand, it's a great time to go if you haven't gone before as there is no alumni discount.  :)  That and the prices for hotels go up next year.  :(

Jim Holmes

Nov 11, 2009, 10:55:16 AM11/11/09
to CodeMash
On Nov 11, 9:31 am, stattit <stat...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Last year, there was a CodeMash "alumni" discount offered. Is that no
> longer being offered ?

No, I'm afraid there's no alumni discounts any more. The economics
were really difficult, and it added quite a bit of complexity to our
registration system.

Duane Collicott

Nov 11, 2009, 11:01:07 AM11/11/09
to code...@googlegroups.com
It's OK. We'll let you make it up to us with an extra drink ticket!