We Have a Winner!

Bartholomew Furrow

Jul 31, 2011, 4:32:08 AM7/31/11
to googl...@googlegroups.com
Out of more than 30,000 registered competitors, only the top 25 made it to the World Finals in Japan.  After four hours of intense competition, Japan's rng..58 has claimed first place, and will receive $10,000 as well as the title of Code Jam Champion.  He'll keep that title until we meet again at next year's finals in Paris, France!

Second and Third places, along with their $2000 and $1000 prizes, went to Belarus's mystic and Poland's meret respectively.

Thank you to everyone who competed in this year's competition, and congratulations again to our 2011 Code Jam Champion, winning in his own country, rng..58!

- Bartholomew Furrow, for the Google Code Jam Team