[Announce] gwt-maven-plugin 1.2 released

nicolas de loof

Dec 18, 2009, 10:36:38 AM12/18/09
to user, codehaus-mojo-gwt-maven-plugin-users
I'm pleased to let you know the gwt-maven-plugin 1.2 has been released

We now have full GWT 2.0 support from maven.

Cheers,
Nicolas

Jason Thrasher

Dec 18, 2009, 11:29:21 AM12/18/09
to codehaus-mojo-gwt-...@googlegroups.com
Nicolas,
Great work to you and the supporters! Congratulations on the
release! It's been a very useful project for our small organization
and we hope to continue to participate and use gwt-maven-plugin.

best regards,
Jason

> --

> .

Juan José Vázquez Delgado

Dec 18, 2009, 11:43:51 AM12/18/09
to codehaus-mojo-gwt-...@googlegroups.com
Congrats!.

Keep up the good work.

Regards,

Juanjo.

Arthur Kalmenson

Dec 21, 2009, 1:58:56 PM12/21/09
to codehaus-mojo-gwt-...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations, keep up the great work :)

--
Arthur Kalmenson

Jesse Farinacci

Dec 21, 2009, 2:23:24 PM12/21/09
to codehaus-mojo-gwt-...@googlegroups.com
Thank you very much gwt-maven-team!! Nicolas, thank you for getting
this release through! AWESOME!

-Jesse

On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 10:36 AM, nicolas de loof