Project Antollroid

Leong Hean Hong

Nov 26, 2009, 8:12:22 AM11/26/09
to CodeAndroid Malaysia
@bernie
I have uploaded my project to http://code.google.com/p/antollroid/. I
can give anyone write access, if he/she is interested in contributing
to the project.

There is a SQLite db, named "antollroid_db" in asset folder. You can
open it with any SQLite browser. This db is on 50% complete. I have
modified my Python script (http://snipt.net/hongster/extracting-toll-
fares-from-httpwwwpluscommyminiqueryindexasp) to extract a complete
data. It is running now, I will update antollroid_db in SVN when the
extraction is done.

It is still version 0.1. Feel free to play around with it.

TODO:
* Update a complete DB, and display information for any 2 plazas.
* Add an "Info view" to explain the 5 classes of vehicle.
* Make the result page scrollable. If the orientation is changed
horizontal, the lower portion of the result will not be displayed,
because it is not scrollable yet.

Leong Hean Hong

Nov 26, 2009, 8:14:55 AM11/26/09
to CodeAndroid Malaysia
Add on to TODO:
* Add fare information for Open tolls. Ref: http://www.plus.com.my/tollcolseopen.asp

On Nov 26, 9:12 pm, Leong Hean Hong <expertle...@gmail.com> wrote:
> @bernie
> I have uploaded my project tohttp://code.google.com/p/antollroid/. I

Bernie

Nov 26, 2009, 3:06:04 PM11/26/09
to codeandroi...@googlegroups.com

Sweet. I'm actually on vacation, access to email but not to a computer. Will take a look when I'm back in KL.

On Nov 26, 2009 9:14 PM, "Leong Hean Hong" <exper...@gmail.com> wrote:

Add on to TODO:
* Add fare information for Open tolls. Ref: http://www.plus.com.my/tollcolseopen.asp

On Nov 26, 9:12 pm, Leong Hean Hong <expertle...@gmail.com> wrote: > @bernie

> I have uploaded my project tohttp://code.google.com/p/antollroid/. I

> can give anyone write access, if he/she is interested in contributing > to the project. > > There ...

Leong Hean Hong

Nov 27, 2009, 2:01:32 AM11/27/09
to CodeAndroid Malaysia
Dude, after more the 12 hours of HTTP POSTing, I have managed to
extract all the data that I need. Now the data is "complete" and
usable. You can download the individual SQLite db file at
http://code.google.com/p/antollroid/source/browse/trunk/assets/antollroid_db.
The schema is described at http://code.google.com/p/antollroid/wiki/Database_Shema.

Happy vocation ;)

On Nov 27, 4:06 am, Bernie <eber...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sweet. I'm actually on vacation, access to email but not to a computer. Will
> take a look when I'm back in KL.

Leong Hean Hong

Jan 24, 2010, 9:00:33 PM1/24/10
to CodeAndroid Malaysia
Wen Jiun has the co-ordinates for the various PLUS facilities. Here
goes:

Toll Stations: http://plus.com.my/fileadmin/plusmaps/tollstations.xml
Rest and Service Areas: http://plus.com.my/fileadmin/plusmaps/rsas.xml
Lay Bys: http://plus.com.my/fileadmin/plusmaps/laybys.xml

I will be integrating them in the Antollroid app. Any suggestion is
welcomed.