Interview with Principal Scientist (Horticulture), ICAR Research Institute, India - Call for Questions on Interested Topics

Admin CoconutExperts

Jun 2, 2011, 10:02:10 PM6/2/11
to coc...@googlegroups.com

Dear Members,

We are planning for an interview with Dr. V Arunachalam, Principal Scientist (Horticulture) and section-in-charge of ICAR research institute in Goa.

Dr. Arunachalam is specialized Horticulture, Biotechnology & Bioinformatics and done extensive research in Plant genetic resources, Cropping systems, Biotechnology, Plantation crops. You can view his webpage @ http://www.icargoa.res.in/arunachalam.htm

If you are interested in any specific topic or subject which requires clarifications or information, please send an email to admin“at”coconutexperts.com or coconutexperts”at”gmail.com. We will make sure to include your questions during our interview. We will publish the interview script in our Web site @ www.coconutexperts.com.

The interview is tentatively scheduled on 08, June, 2011. Please make sure send your questions before 08th, June. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Kadhar.

www.coconutexperts.com