Bird Conservancy of the Rockies - Barr Banding Report, 10-13-22

Visto 41 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Meredith McBurney

no leída,
13 oct 2022, 18:23:2013/10/22
a Colorado Birds
We got our first Flicker of the season today, the last (I think) of the common BIG birds that we look forward to catching every season.  And our second Tennessee Warbler (We've only caught 7 total in the past 17 years).  But overall a pretty slow morning, with only 13 birds banded:

Northern Flicker, Red-shafted 1
Ruby-crowned Kinglet 1
Tennessee Warbler 1
Yellow-rumped Warbler, Audubon's 2
Yellow-rumped Warbler, Myrtle 1
Lincoln's Sparrow 1
White-crowned Sparrow, Gambel's 5
Dark-eyed Junco, Oregon 1

If you'd like to enjoy fall birds up close and personal, please come visit!  You do need a reservation - just click here! we are offering one-hour slots (up to 15 visitors at a time) from 7:30-8:30 most weekdays (closed Mondays), and 8-9, 9-10, and 10-11 on weekends, through October 23.  Only 9 more days!

Meredith McBurney
Bander, Barr Lake Station
Bird Conservancy of the Rockies

Responder a todos