Help for bird count 1/30

Deborah Carstensen

Dec 25, 2017, 3:13:18 AM12/25/17
to Cobirds
Douglas county is having its Christmas Bird Count on January 30th, this Saturday. The count in the Louvier’s/ Sedalia area on a property called the Woodhouse property. It is an area that the public is not allowed on except for this Christmas count, it’s a large ranch area that is a fair amount of ground to cover.
It’s got a small area with water and a large Prairie area. I have a couple people that are going along and could use a few more!

Is anyone interested?
Thanks, Deb Carstensen, Littleton

Sent from my iPhone

Matt Rodgers

Dec 25, 2017, 11:59:14 AM12/25/17
to Colorado Birds
I certainly am; please let me know when and where to meet.

mattro...@gmail.com