Eastern Bluebirds El Paso County

David Tønnessen

Mar 21, 2017, 10:37:01 AM3/21/17
to Colorado Birds
Currently a pair of Eastern Bluebirds hanging around the dirt parking lot at Rock Ledge Ranch, El Paso County.

Egret

Mar 22, 2017, 1:53:34 PM3/22/17
to Colorado Birds

I saw both of them today in the same spot. I'm not sure if this photos are definitive, but I did view them for a while and they clearly had blue backs.
Auto Generated Inline Image 1

Egret

Mar 22, 2017, 1:54:25 PM3/22/17
to Colorado Birds

Egret

Mar 22, 2017, 6:58:18 PM3/22/17
to Colorado Birds

The Pictures of the birds were posted me, Chris Brobin of Manitou Springs,El Paso County, Colorado

David Tønnessen

Mar 22, 2017, 7:22:19 PM3/22/17
to Colorado Birds
Yes Chris, that is indeed the male of the pair I reported yesterday! Glad you saw them.

David Tonnessen
Colorado Springs