That about sums it up

1 view

René

Oct 10, 2001, 11:21:40 PM10/10/01
http://www.fitshaced.com/

Here, Pox Voluptouli, I can copy and paste, too. Choke on it, dumbfuck.

What do I think? What the fuck kind of question is that? What the fuck do
you think I think about it? I fucking hate it when people ask me that stupid
fucking question. What do I think? What the fuck? Are they expecting me to
say "Oh man that was cool." Fucking morons. Every goddamned goat fucker out
there feels the need to comment on that which cannot be expounded upon. It
sucked. People need to be nuked. End of fucking story. I swear to fuck the
next time someone poses this ridiculous question I'm going to reply "It's
about fucking time someone attacked us. I was getting bored. If you ask me,
not enough Americans died in New York, D.C., and Pennsylvania. Yeah, those
Islamic freedom fighters should have taken more planes. What's a few less
politicians and businessmen anyhow? Go Allah! Yay Islam!" Ask a stupid
question, get a sarcastic answer. Go fuck yourself. That's what I think.

But the idiocy spawned by the terrorist attacks doesn't stop at the
questioning. I'm also growing weary of all the overnight patriots and
arm-chair tacticians who just have to show off their spontaneously generated
love for this nation and give their theories on how the perpetrators should
be dealt with, moving troops around as if they were at home playing Command
& Conquer on their PC.

You know the fuckers, the guys who last week were flying Cuban flags,
Italian flags, etc. The guys who cannot even speak English or who aren't
registered to vote, or who vote against free speech or the right to carry
firearms, yet suddenly they're pro fucking American and care about
everything. From self-serving assholes to Audie fucking Murphy in the course
of one goddamned day. Fucking hypocrites. It's just too bad that Bin Laden's
goons didn't land a Boeing on top of these fucknuts. I'd like to see them
set on fire, and then toast marshmallows over their smoldering flesh, or
maybe use one of their severed limbs that I dug out of the rubble as a
backscratcher.

It's like today. I saw some goddamned lobotomized morons holding up signs
that read "Honk if you love America". What the fuck kind of asinine bullshit
is that? Of course I love America. I'm here, aren't I? What's the point of
this little display, anyway? Roadside flag waving and honking the effeminate
horn on your foreign-made automobile sure is helping America out. I feel so
fucking patriotic. I just have to show it off to everyone. Of course these
pricks haven't changed. They attend their candlelight vigils, give a few
bucks to the Red Cross in the supermarket aisle, and tape a little flag to
their gas-guzzling SUVs, not to show off their American pride, but to look
better, to feel better about themselves. I'm doing my part. Fuck you. If you
were doing your part you would have been flying the flag long ago. You would
have fucking listened to me. But now it's too late.

And there's not a one of these motherfuckers who doesn't have some great
plan with how to deal with the terrorists, ranging from the gung-ho kill 'em
alls to the pinko hippie tolerance rhetoric. Ya know what, General Fuckbag?
Just because you watch Star Trek doesn't make you a fucking military
officer, okay? All of your hours logged on your battle sims don't mean shit
in the real world. And Mr. Peace, Love and Tolerance, write your opinions on
a sheet of paper and give it to me. I'll then tape it to my boot and shove
it up your fucking asshole. Now I've got every whiny hippie bastard from the
coffee house atheist to Steven Jewberg telling me that I should be tolerant
and to not start a cycle of violence. Here's a newsflash, Stevie. We're not
starting a cycle of violence. We're ending it.

All of these bastards from the overnight faux patriot Hacksaw Jim Duggans
with their pointless "U.S.A." chants to the treehuggers afraid of offending
the Muslim people are all the same. They're all capitalizing, vying for
their time in the spotlight, and trying to look good and feel better about
themselves.

The media is mostly to blame for instilling the idea that everyone should
act this way. Why if you're not waving a flag or giving to charities, you're
just not American, according to them, all the while the media jacks are
having a field day with this shit, making money hand over fist at the
expensive of the lives lost all in the name of good ratings. It's like
they're justifying their otherwise worthless lives by capitalizing on the
tragedy. Twenty-fuckin-four hour news coverage. Story after story. Tales of
the so-called heroic deeds of rescue workers. Superheros in blue collars.
The same shit repeated ad nauseum, and why? So that one network can outdo
another. I'd like to kill one of those anchor bastards. Fuck I'd like to
kill all of them. I should hijack a plane myself and fly it into the fucking
MSN building. Watch me.

Fuck I'm not sure who is worse, the journalist vultures so desperate for a
story that they thrust this shit in our faces at all hours of the day, the
people in New York comparing body counts as if corpses are the Pokemon cards
of the day -- oh yeah, well I know ten people who died --, or the
motherfuckers who jump in front of the cameras so that they can be seen, or
the attention seekers who're falsifying accounts for 30 seconds of fame.
Come to think of it, if you ask me, the towelheads didn't kill enough New
Yorkers. Hey guys, come back and get it right this time.

And what's with the entertainment industry? It seems like every day
television shows and movie releases dealing with "sensitive" themes are
being delayed or nixed altogether. I even read that radio stations all over
the country have banned hundreds of songs, any of which dealing with themes
of war, violence, or the like. Hell anything from album covers to TV movies
has been affected, as if the American people are going to turn on the boob
tube, see a movie about a hijacking and suddenly freak out. What the fuck?
There's not an American citizen alive who didn't watch at least one of those
planes slam into the World Trade Center, yet suddenly these very same people
are incapable of viewing a comedy about a bomb on a plane. Fuck, even
Independence Day, that steaming pile of diversity-cramming Hollywood drivel
was yanked off the air because it depicts U.S. cities under attack,
nevermind the fact that it's due to alien invasion, as in the outerspace
variety not the cab driving, 7-11 owning kind. Not a day goes by that
someone on television isn't apologizing for some "insensitive" comment made,
out of fear that they might offend someone. So every other day it's okay to
offend, but not now? What the fuck? There are more retractions on TV than on
an uncircumcised penis. Would someone explain to me when we changed the name
of this nation to the United States of Pussies?

But the American people are too wrapped up into feeling good about
themselves, while they wave their little flags and trade "I know someone who
died" stories. They're glued to their idiot boxes for the latest death
tolls, the wavering stock market reports, and the latest in a long line of
feel good celebrity stories of donations and benefit concerts. I bet the
families of the dead firefighters are overcome with joy that Titney Spears
is donating a dollar per ticket sold to them. Way to go, bitch.

This is the shit people are concerned with. They still don't want to listen.

If the events of September 11th weren't enough to get Congress to listen,
I'm not sure what the fuck, aside from Saddam Hussein waltzing into
Washington D.C. and sodomizing the First Lady, will make them heed my words.
Close the fucking borders, allowing only naturalized US citizens to come and
go as they please. Next step, deport every foreign piece of shit. Just flush
them like the excrement that they are, and coincidentally smell like. For
all you free-love hippie types out there, we wouldn't even have to racially
profile. The cops could just walk around smelling people. Anyone who hasn't
bathed in a week and who resembles a walking turd in a turban gets tossed
out. Whether he's a member of a terrorist sect or not, we'll have all the
bases covered. Plus we'll probably get rid of a few unhygenic fucks along
the way.

But wait, this is America, land of the free. You cannot just toss innocent
people out because of the acts of an individual? Says who? Sure we fucking
can. When King George pissed on us, what did we do? We shot the British.
When Saddam took away our oil, we torched us some Iraqis. So you can bet
your cock that we're out for some Muslim blood this time around.

I say we give every foreigner, especially and starting with the Muslims, two
days to clear out willfully, then we force them the fuck out. At which time
we'll walk into their 7-11s, up to their cabs, and into the universities
with flamethrowers strapped to our backs. Didn't Mohammad make mention of a
trial by fire? Well here's your chance to dance with Allah himself.

I'm so fucking sick of these political dissidents and their so called
righteous crusades against the Western devils. Why do they even fucking hate
us so much? If not for us, they'd all be eating sand beetles and dying of
poverty and starvation in the goddamned desert. It's our greedy,
gas-guzzling society that even keeps those fuckers alive. They should be
kissing our white devil asses, not trying to blow us up with goddamned
airliners. What the fuck? Yet, they hate us, all because the wealthy running
the country are buddy-buddy with the goddamned Jews in Israel. Fuck if
that's the only reason they're hijacking our planes and fucking up my
vacation plans, then fuck it, let them have Israel. What the hell does
Israel do for us anyway, aside from drag us into their religious squabbles?
Fuck 'em. I say turn Israel over to the wolves and kill two birds with one
stone. Hell, the Muslims would probably be so pleased they'd start giving us
white devils free oil. And what's more important? A few dead Jews or a free
lifetime supply of gas? Yeah, that's what I thought. Fill 'er up.

But no, the US insists on playing nice with the Jew and keeping peace in the
Middle East, all the while letting any scumbag who wants in into our country
in order to worsen our economy, saturate the job market with cheap labor,
plot terrorist attacks, and befoul the very air we breathe with their putrid
stench. When the fuck will we learn that being the nice guy only gets you
shat upon? And in this case it's a hairy, shit-brown, Muslim ass that's
doing it. Look at the smoldering corpses in the rubble of the World Trade
Center and see what befriending the downtrodden third-world fuckbags of
society has given us. Stare into the gaping hole in the Pentagon and view
the stacks of bodies in the courtyard, and tell me if that piece of shit cab
driver who you tipped $1.20 the other night even though he went home to help
plot an assault on your homeland deserves to stay in this country, or even
live. And call up the families of the victims and tell them that the deaths
of their loved ones is justified because we've kept a few Jews safe from
death.

Ever since World War II we've sorta felt sorry for the Jews and taken them
in. We've been nothing but nice to them. We gave them a country and some
money. We handed over their war criminals and lost belongings. We've
protected them when they piss off their neighbors. I think it's high time
Israel grows the fuck up and learns to stand on its own feet without crying
to us every time some guy in a towel threatens them. And it's only by
leaving our little bastard brother, Israel, to fend for himself that we're
ever going to get some fucking peace in the Middle East or in our backyards.
And maybe once Israel is gone and the camel jockeys get their Muslim Mecca
back, they'll all leave the US and go stink in the 120 degree sun of their
native desert wasteland.

In the meantime, I propose we continue with the mass exodus of foreigners
from this country. If you hate America and Americans, get the fuck out. If
you imaginary deity of choice demands that you blow people up, you'd better
leave while you still can. Because we're coming for you. I declare it open
season on foul smelling foreigners nationwide. You meet someone who refuses
to speak English? Dead. Your buddy Ali the friendly cab driver is a member
of a fringe group bent on toppling the Western world? Dead. Kill his family
too for good measure. Fuck, kill them all. It's about time we had some
genetic cleansing on a cataclysmic scale. Line 'em up and march them off a
pier. Cram them into oil drums, since they love the shit so much and float
them back to their perfect Muslim paradise, their madmen dictators, and
their land of open sewer systems. Then once they're home nuke the fucking
place for good measure.

But don't stop at the United States. Let's make certain to roll into
Afghanistan, Palestine, Iraq, et al., and pay them a visit as well. Every
person celebrating in the streets from the wannabe militarios setting off
their towelhead fireworks by shooting their AK-47s into the air, to their
homely women with their Xena-esque war cries and ugly ass children
ironically wearing American clothing -- dead. Come of think of it. Let's
just nuke them all where they stand, in the streets with their own feces.
They contribute nothing to the world. They overcharge us for oil. And
they're always fighting. Israel and the Arabs can't bicker if all of their
countries are post atomic wastelands.

I'm sick of this shit and it's time we stood up and demanded Congress to
take some real fucking action.

Of course they won't, even after the next attack. Instead they'll continue
kissing Israeli ass, all in the name of a dollar. They'll continue to import
Arabs, assholes, and Cubans with AIDS on life rafts. And we'll all get a
ringside seat as we watch our beloved country go down the fucking shitter.
Foreign policy is what got us into this mess. That slut cunt Statue of
Liberty welcoming the tired and poor onto our shores is to fucking blame.
And our own unwillingness to take care of the problem, even though it's
right in front of our fucking faces like a giant hooked nose on a bagel
eater, is going to be our own undoing. Don't like it? Move to fucking
Switzerland or get up off your asses and start taking out the trash. Call it
a "jihad". Call it a "rahowa". Call it "lighting the smelly bastards on
fire". Call it whatever you'd like it's the only way things are going to
change around here.

So, turn off your televisions. If you weren't waving the flag pre-September
11th, quit waving it now. If you drive a foreign car, voted against any
Constitutional rights, even those you disagree with, aren't registered to
vote at all, can't speak the language, are foreign-born, or proclaim
yourself to be anything other than "American" (note the absence of all
prefixes and suffixes), shut the fuck up. The rescue workers are not heros.
They're just doing their jobs, like the corpses in the rubble were doing
before Mohammad dropped planes on their skulls. If you really want to make a
fucking difference, quit talking about it and fucking do something. Don't
tread on me. Lock and load, fuckers.

Yeah, you heard me. I want Jew heads impaled on poles. I want Muslim bodies
stacked up on pyres. I want giant ovens that would give Himmler's rotting
corpse a boner packed wall-to-wall with Arabs. I want camel jockey children
trapped under a 50-foot thick layer of glass that formed when we dropped a
nuke on their precious holy lands. I want that wall all of the Jews fuck to
collapse on top of their elderly and crush the skulls of their smelly little
girls. You want something to wail about? I'll give you something to wail
about, ya bastards. And I want to torch the original copy of the Koran and
light up a fucking Marlboro with it.

That's what I fucking think about all of this.

Paul

Oct 10, 2001, 11:45:50 PM10/10/01
now that was one of the most original, long winded, foul pieces of troll
bait I've ever seen.

sorry I asked.

René

Oct 11, 2001, 12:10:21 AM10/11/01

"Paul" <ultimates...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> now that was one of the most original, long winded, foul pieces of troll
> bait I've ever seen.

You're welcome :)

- Vox Populi ©

Oct 11, 2001, 1:21:19 AM10/11/01

René <k98m...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Wow, Ren?, that's the most eloquent thing you've ever posted
to usenet ... ever.

--

"Indeed, I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just"
- Thomas Jefferson Notes from Virginia

René

Oct 11, 2001, 7:42:04 AM10/11/01

"- Vox Populi ©" <v...@popu.li> wrote in message

> Wow, Ren?, that's the most eloquent thing you've ever posted
> to usenet ... ever.

You're so wrong, but then again, you're pretty new on the net.

deca...@earthlink.net

Oct 11, 2001, 7:50:16 AM10/11/01
Oh come on, tell us what you really think. And show your work in arriving at the answer.

http://www.fitshaced.com/

Here, Pox Voluptouli, I can copy and paste, too. Choke on it, dumbGod.

What do I think? What the God kind of question is that? What the God do
you think I think about it? I Goding hate it when people ask me that stupid
Goding question. What do I think? What the God? Are they expecting me to
say "Oh man that was cool." Goding morons. Every goddamned goat Goder out

there feels the need to comment on that which cannot be expounded upon. It

sucked. People need to be nuked. End of Goding story. I swear to God the

next time someone poses this ridiculous question I'm going to reply "It's

about Goding time someone attacked us. I was getting bored. If you ask me,

not enough Americans died in New York, D.C., and Pennsylvania. Yeah, those
Islamic freedom fighters should have taken more planes. What's a few less
politicians and businessmen anyhow? Go Allah! Yay Islam!" Ask a stupid

question, get a sarcastic answer. Go God yourself. That's what I think.

But the idiocy spawned by the terrorist attacks doesn't stop at the
questioning. I'm also growing weary of all the overnight patriots and
arm-chair tacticians who just have to show off their spontaneously generated
love for this nation and give their theories on how the perpetrators should
be dealt with, moving troops around as if they were at home playing Command
& Conquer on their PC.

You know the Goders, the guys who last week were flying Cuban flags,

Italian flags, etc. The guys who cannot even speak English or who aren't
registered to vote, or who vote against free speech or the right to carry

firearms, yet suddenly they're pro Goding American and care about
everything. From self-serving assholes to Audie Goding Murphy in the course
of one goddamned day. Goding hypocrites. It's just too bad that Bin Laden's
goons didn't land a Boeing on top of these Godnuts. I'd like to see them

set on fire, and then toast marshmallows over their smoldering flesh, or
maybe use one of their severed limbs that I dug out of the rubble as a
backscratcher.

It's like today. I saw some goddamned lobotomized morons holding up signs

that read "Honk if you love America". What the God kind of asinine bullshit

is that? Of course I love America. I'm here, aren't I? What's the point of
this little display, anyway? Roadside flag waving and honking the effeminate
horn on your foreign-made automobile sure is helping America out. I feel so

Goding patriotic. I just have to show it off to everyone. Of course these

pricks haven't changed. They attend their candlelight vigils, give a few
bucks to the Red Cross in the supermarket aisle, and tape a little flag to
their gas-guzzling SUVs, not to show off their American pride, but to look

better, to feel better about themselves. I'm doing my part. God you. If you

were doing your part you would have been flying the flag long ago. You would

have Goding listened to me. But now it's too late.

And there's not a one of these motherGoders who doesn't have some great

plan with how to deal with the terrorists, ranging from the gung-ho kill 'em

alls to the pinko hippie tolerance rhetoric. Ya know what, General Godbag?
Just because you watch Star Trek doesn't make you a Goding military

officer, okay? All of your hours logged on your battle sims don't mean shit
in the real world. And Mr. Peace, Love and Tolerance, write your opinions on
a sheet of paper and give it to me. I'll then tape it to my boot and shove

it up your Goding asshole. Now I've got every whiny hippie bastard from the

[...]

tragedy. Twenty-Godin-four hour news coverage. Story after story. Tales of

the so-called heroic deeds of rescue workers. Superheros in blue collars.
The same shit repeated ad nauseum, and why? So that one network can outdo

another. I'd like to kill one of those anchor bastards. God I'd like to
kill all of them. I should hijack a plane myself and fly it into the Goding
MSN building. Watch me.

God I'm not sure who is worse, the journalist vultures so desperate for a

story that they thrust this shit in our faces at all hours of the day, the
people in New York comparing body counts as if corpses are the Pokemon cards
of the day -- oh yeah, well I know ten people who died --, or the

motherGoders who jump in front of the cameras so that they can be seen, or

the attention seekers who're falsifying accounts for 30 seconds of fame.
Come to think of it, if you ask me, the towelheads didn't kill enough New
Yorkers. Hey guys, come back and get it right this time.

And what's with the entertainment industry? It seems like every day
television shows and movie releases dealing with "sensitive" themes are
being delayed or nixed altogether. I even read that radio stations all over
the country have banned hundreds of songs, any of which dealing with themes
of war, violence, or the like. Hell anything from album covers to TV movies
has been affected, as if the American people are going to turn on the boob

tube, see a movie about a hijacking and suddenly freak out. What the God?

There's not an American citizen alive who didn't watch at least one of those
planes slam into the World Trade Center, yet suddenly these very same people

are incapable of viewing a comedy about a bomb on a plane. God, even

Independence Day, that steaming pile of diversity-cramming Hollywood drivel
was yanked off the air because it depicts U.S. cities under attack,
nevermind the fact that it's due to alien invasion, as in the outerspace
variety not the cab driving, 7-11 owning kind. Not a day goes by that
someone on television isn't apologizing for some "insensitive" comment made,
out of fear that they might offend someone. So every other day it's okay to

offend, but not now? What the God? There are more retractions on TV than on

an uncircumcised penis. Would someone explain to me when we changed the name
of this nation to the United States of Pussies?

But the American people are too wrapped up into feeling good about
themselves, while they wave their little flags and trade "I know someone who
died" stories. They're glued to their idiot boxes for the latest death
tolls, the wavering stock market reports, and the latest in a long line of
feel good celebrity stories of donations and benefit concerts. I bet the
families of the dead firefighters are overcome with joy that Titney Spears
is donating a dollar per ticket sold to them. Way to go, bitch.

This is the shit people are concerned with. They still don't want to listen.

If the events of September 11th weren't enough to get Congress to listen,

I'm not sure what the God, aside from Saddam Hussein waltzing into

Washington D.C. and sodomizing the First Lady, will make them heed my words.

Close the Goding borders, allowing only naturalized US citizens to come and

go as they please. Next step, deport every foreign piece of shit. Just flush
them like the excrement that they are, and coincidentally smell like. For
all you free-love hippie types out there, we wouldn't even have to racially
profile. The cops could just walk around smelling people. Anyone who hasn't
bathed in a week and who resembles a walking turd in a turban gets tossed
out. Whether he's a member of a terrorist sect or not, we'll have all the

bases covered. Plus we'll probably get rid of a few unhygenic Gods along
the way.

But wait, this is America, land of the free. You cannot just toss innocent

people out because of the acts of an individual? Says who? Sure we Goding

can. When King George pissed on us, what did we do? We shot the British.
When Saddam took away our oil, we torched us some Iraqis. So you can bet
your cock that we're out for some Muslim blood this time around.

I say we give every foreigner, especially and starting with the Muslims, two

days to clear out willfully, then we force them the God out. At which time

we'll walk into their 7-11s, up to their cabs, and into the universities
with flamethrowers strapped to our backs. Didn't Mohammad make mention of a
trial by fire? Well here's your chance to dance with Allah himself.

I'm so Goding sick of these political dissidents and their so called
righteous crusades against the Western devils. Why do they even Goding hate

us so much? If not for us, they'd all be eating sand beetles and dying of
poverty and starvation in the goddamned desert. It's our greedy,

gas-guzzling society that even keeps those Goders alive. They should be

kissing our white devil asses, not trying to blow us up with goddamned

airliners. What the God? Yet, they hate us, all because the wealthy running
the country are buddy-buddy with the goddamned Jews in Israel. God if
that's the only reason they're hijacking our planes and Goding up my
vacation plans, then God it, let them have Israel. What the hell does

Israel do for us anyway, aside from drag us into their religious squabbles?

God 'em. I say turn Israel over to the wolves and kill two birds with one

stone. Hell, the Muslims would probably be so pleased they'd start giving us
white devils free oil. And what's more important? A few dead Jews or a free
lifetime supply of gas? Yeah, that's what I thought. Fill 'er up.

But no, the US insists on playing nice with the Jew and keeping peace in the
Middle East, all the while letting any scumbag who wants in into our country
in order to worsen our economy, saturate the job market with cheap labor,
plot terrorist attacks, and befoul the very air we breathe with their putrid

stench. When the God will we learn that being the nice guy only gets you

shat upon? And in this case it's a hairy, shit-brown, Muslim ass that's
doing it. Look at the smoldering corpses in the rubble of the World Trade

Center and see what befriending the downtrodden third-world Godbags of

society has given us. Stare into the gaping hole in the Pentagon and view
the stacks of bodies in the courtyard, and tell me if that piece of shit cab
driver who you tipped $1.20 the other night even though he went home to help
plot an assault on your homeland deserves to stay in this country, or even
live. And call up the families of the victims and tell them that the deaths
of their loved ones is justified because we've kept a few Jews safe from
death.

Ever since World War II we've sorta felt sorry for the Jews and taken them
in. We've been nothing but nice to them. We gave them a country and some
money. We handed over their war criminals and lost belongings. We've
protected them when they piss off their neighbors. I think it's high time

Israel grows the God up and learns to stand on its own feet without crying

to us every time some guy in a towel threatens them. And it's only by
leaving our little bastard brother, Israel, to fend for himself that we're

ever going to get some Goding peace in the Middle East or in our backyards.

And maybe once Israel is gone and the camel jockeys get their Muslim Mecca
back, they'll all leave the US and go stink in the 120 degree sun of their
native desert wasteland.

In the meantime, I propose we continue with the mass exodus of foreigners

from this country. If you hate America and Americans, get the God out. If

you imaginary deity of choice demands that you blow people up, you'd better
leave while you still can. Because we're coming for you. I declare it open
season on foul smelling foreigners nationwide. You meet someone who refuses
to speak English? Dead. Your buddy Ali the friendly cab driver is a member
of a fringe group bent on toppling the Western world? Dead. Kill his family

too for good measure. God, kill them all. It's about time we had some

genetic cleansing on a cataclysmic scale. Line 'em up and march them off a
pier. Cram them into oil drums, since they love the shit so much and float
them back to their perfect Muslim paradise, their madmen dictators, and

their land of open sewer systems. Then once they're home nuke the Goding
place for good measure.

But don't stop at the United States. Let's make certain to roll into
Afghanistan, Palestine, Iraq, et al., and pay them a visit as well. Every
person celebrating in the streets from the wannabe militarios setting off
their towelhead fireworks by shooting their AK-47s into the air, to their
homely women with their Xena-esque war cries and ugly ass children
ironically wearing American clothing -- dead. Come of think of it. Let's
just nuke them all where they stand, in the streets with their own feces.
They contribute nothing to the world. They overcharge us for oil. And
they're always fighting. Israel and the Arabs can't bicker if all of their
countries are post atomic wastelands.

I'm sick of this shit and it's time we stood up and demanded Congress to

take some real Goding action.

Of course they won't, even after the next attack. Instead they'll continue
kissing Israeli ass, all in the name of a dollar. They'll continue to import
Arabs, assholes, and Cubans with AIDS on life rafts. And we'll all get a

ringside seat as we watch our beloved country go down the Goding shitter.

Foreign policy is what got us into this mess. That slut cunt Statue of

Liberty welcoming the tired and poor onto our shores is to Goding blame.

And our own unwillingness to take care of the problem, even though it's

right in front of our Goding faces like a giant hooked nose on a bagel
eater, is going to be our own undoing. Don't like it? Move to Goding

Switzerland or get up off your asses and start taking out the trash. Call it
a "jihad". Call it a "rahowa". Call it "lighting the smelly bastards on
fire". Call it whatever you'd like it's the only way things are going to
change around here.

So, turn off your televisions. If you weren't waving the flag pre-September
11th, quit waving it now. If you drive a foreign car, voted against any
Constitutional rights, even those you disagree with, aren't registered to
vote at all, can't speak the language, are foreign-born, or proclaim
yourself to be anything other than "American" (note the absence of all

prefixes and suffixes), shut the God up. The rescue workers are not heros.

They're just doing their jobs, like the corpses in the rubble were doing
before Mohammad dropped planes on their skulls. If you really want to make a

Goding difference, quit talking about it and Goding do something. Don't
tread on me. Lock and load, Goders.

Yeah, you heard me. I want Jew heads impaled on poles. I want Muslim bodies
stacked up on pyres. I want giant ovens that would give Himmler's rotting
corpse a boner packed wall-to-wall with Arabs. I want camel jockey children
trapped under a 50-foot thick layer of glass that formed when we dropped a

nuke on their precious holy lands. I want that wall all of the Jews God to

collapse on top of their elderly and crush the skulls of their smelly little
girls. You want something to wail about? I'll give you something to wail
about, ya bastards. And I want to torch the original copy of the Koran and

light up a Goding Marlboro with it.

That's what I Goding think about all of this.

- Vox Populi ©

Oct 11, 2001, 12:49:31 PM10/11/01

http://www.fitshaced.com/

Here, DEcalvas, I can copy and paste, too. Choke on it, dumbRené.

What do I think? What the René kind of question is that? What the René do
you think I think about it? I Renéing hate it when people ask me that stupid
Renéing question. What do I think? What the René? Are they expecting me to
say "Oh man that was cool." Renéing morons. Every Renédamned goat Renéer out

there feels the need to comment on that which cannot be expounded upon. It

sucked. People need to be nuked. End of Renéing story. I swear to René the

next time someone poses this ridiculous question I'm going to reply "It's

about Renéing time someone attacked us. I was getting bored. If you ask me,

not enough Americans died in New York, D.C., and Pennsylvania. Yeah, those
Islamic freedom fighters should have taken more planes. What's a few less
politicians and businessmen anyhow? Go Allah! Yay Islam!" Ask a stupid

question, get a sarcastic answer. Go René yourself. That's what I think.

But the idiocy spawned by the terrorist attacks doesn't stop at the
questioning. I'm also growing weary of all the overnight patriots and
arm-chair tacticians who just have to show off their spontaneously generated
love for this nation and give their theories on how the perpetrators should
be dealt with, moving troops around as if they were at home playing Command
& Conquer on their PC.

You know the Renéers, the guys who last week were flying Cuban flags,

Italian flags, etc. The guys who cannot even speak English or who aren't
registered to vote, or who vote against free speech or the right to carry

firearms, yet suddenly they're pro Renéing American and care about
everything. From self-serving assholes to Audie Renéing Murphy in the course
of one Renédamned day. Renéing hypocrites. It's just too bad that Bin Laden's
goons didn't land a Boeing on top of these Renénuts. I'd like to see them

set on fire, and then toast marshmallows over their smoldering flesh, or
maybe use one of their severed limbs that I dug out of the rubble as a
backscratcher.

It's like today. I saw some Renédamned lobotomized morons holding up signs
that read "Honk if you love America". What the René kind of asinine bullshit

is that? Of course I love America. I'm here, aren't I? What's the point of
this little display, anyway? Roadside flag waving and honking the effeminate
horn on your foreign-made automobile sure is helping America out. I feel so

Renéing patriotic. I just have to show it off to everyone. Of course these

pricks haven't changed. They attend their candlelight vigils, give a few
bucks to the Red Cross in the supermarket aisle, and tape a little flag to
their gas-guzzling SUVs, not to show off their American pride, but to look

better, to feel better about themselves. I'm doing my part. René you. If you

were doing your part you would have been flying the flag long ago. You would

have Renéing listened to me. But now it's too late.

And there's not a one of these motherRenéers who doesn't have some great

plan with how to deal with the terrorists, ranging from the gung-ho kill 'em

alls to the pinko hippie tolerance rhetoric. Ya know what, General Renébag?
Just because you watch Star Trek doesn't make you a Renéing military

officer, okay? All of your hours logged on your battle sims don't mean shit
in the real world. And Mr. Peace, Love and Tolerance, write your opinions on
a sheet of paper and give it to me. I'll then tape it to my boot and shove

it up your Renéing asshole. Now I've got every whiny hippie bastard from the

[...]

tragedy. Twenty-Renéin-four hour news coverage. Story after story. Tales of

the so-called heroic deeds of rescue workers. Superheros in blue collars.
The same shit repeated ad nauseum, and why? So that one network can outdo

another. I'd like to kill one of those anchor bastards. René I'd like to
kill all of them. I should hijack a plane myself and fly it into the Renéing
MSN building. Watch me.

René I'm not sure who is worse, the journalist vultures so desperate for a

story that they thrust this shit in our faces at all hours of the day, the
people in New York comparing body counts as if corpses are the Pokemon cards
of the day -- oh yeah, well I know ten people who died --, or the

motherRenéers who jump in front of the cameras so that they can be seen, or

the attention seekers who're falsifying accounts for 30 seconds of fame.
Come to think of it, if you ask me, the towelheads didn't kill enough New
Yorkers. Hey guys, come back and get it right this time.

And what's with the entertainment industry? It seems like every day
television shows and movie releases dealing with "sensitive" themes are
being delayed or nixed altogether. I even read that radio stations all over
the country have banned hundreds of songs, any of which dealing with themes
of war, violence, or the like. Hell anything from album covers to TV movies
has been affected, as if the American people are going to turn on the boob

tube, see a movie about a hijacking and suddenly freak out. What the René?

There's not an American citizen alive who didn't watch at least one of those
planes slam into the World Trade Center, yet suddenly these very same people

are incapable of viewing a comedy about a bomb on a plane. René, even

Independence Day, that steaming pile of diversity-cramming Hollywood drivel
was yanked off the air because it depicts U.S. cities under attack,
nevermind the fact that it's due to alien invasion, as in the outerspace
variety not the cab driving, 7-11 owning kind. Not a day goes by that
someone on television isn't apologizing for some "insensitive" comment made,
out of fear that they might offend someone. So every other day it's okay to

offend, but not now? What the René? There are more retractions on TV than on

an uncircumcised penis. Would someone explain to me when we changed the name
of this nation to the United States of Pussies?

But the American people are too wrapped up into feeling good about
themselves, while they wave their little flags and trade "I know someone who
died" stories. They're glued to their idiot boxes for the latest death
tolls, the wavering stock market reports, and the latest in a long line of
feel good celebrity stories of donations and benefit concerts. I bet the
families of the dead firefighters are overcome with joy that Titney Spears
is donating a dollar per ticket sold to them. Way to go, bitch.

This is the shit people are concerned with. They still don't want to listen.

If the events of September 11th weren't enough to get Congress to listen,

I'm not sure what the René, aside from Saddam Hussein waltzing into

Washington D.C. and sodomizing the First Lady, will make them heed my words.

Close the Renéing borders, allowing only naturalized US citizens to come and

go as they please. Next step, deport every foreign piece of shit. Just flush
them like the excrement that they are, and coincidentally smell like. For
all you free-love hippie types out there, we wouldn't even have to racially
profile. The cops could just walk around smelling people. Anyone who hasn't
bathed in a week and who resembles a walking turd in a turban gets tossed
out. Whether he's a member of a terrorist sect or not, we'll have all the

bases covered. Plus we'll probably get rid of a few unhygenic Renés along
the way.

But wait, this is America, land of the free. You cannot just toss innocent

people out because of the acts of an individual? Says who? Sure we Renéing

can. When King George pissed on us, what did we do? We shot the British.
When Saddam took away our oil, we torched us some Iraqis. So you can bet
your cock that we're out for some Muslim blood this time around.

I say we give every foreigner, especially and starting with the Muslims, two

days to clear out willfully, then we force them the René out. At which time

we'll walk into their 7-11s, up to their cabs, and into the universities
with flamethrowers strapped to our backs. Didn't Mohammad make mention of a
trial by fire? Well here's your chance to dance with Allah himself.

I'm so Renéing sick of these political dissidents and their so called
righteous crusades against the Western devils. Why do they even Renéing hate

us so much? If not for us, they'd all be eating sand beetles and dying of

poverty and starvation in the Renédamned desert. It's our greedy,
gas-guzzling society that even keeps those Renéers alive. They should be
kissing our white devil asses, not trying to blow us up with Renédamned
airliners. What the René? Yet, they hate us, all because the wealthy running
the country are buddy-buddy with the Renédamned Jews in Israel. René if
that's the only reason they're hijacking our planes and Renéing up my
vacation plans, then René it, let them have Israel. What the hell does

Israel do for us anyway, aside from drag us into their religious squabbles?

René 'em. I say turn Israel over to the wolves and kill two birds with one

stone. Hell, the Muslims would probably be so pleased they'd start giving us
white devils free oil. And what's more important? A few dead Jews or a free
lifetime supply of gas? Yeah, that's what I thought. Fill 'er up.

But no, the US insists on playing nice with the Jew and keeping peace in the
Middle East, all the while letting any scumbag who wants in into our country
in order to worsen our economy, saturate the job market with cheap labor,
plot terrorist attacks, and befoul the very air we breathe with their putrid

stench. When the René will we learn that being the nice guy only gets you

shat upon? And in this case it's a hairy, shit-brown, Muslim ass that's
doing it. Look at the smoldering corpses in the rubble of the World Trade

Center and see what befriending the downtrodden third-world Renébags of

society has given us. Stare into the gaping hole in the Pentagon and view
the stacks of bodies in the courtyard, and tell me if that piece of shit cab
driver who you tipped $1.20 the other night even though he went home to help
plot an assault on your homeland deserves to stay in this country, or even
live. And call up the families of the victims and tell them that the deaths
of their loved ones is justified because we've kept a few Jews safe from
death.

Ever since World War II we've sorta felt sorry for the Jews and taken them
in. We've been nothing but nice to them. We gave them a country and some
money. We handed over their war criminals and lost belongings. We've
protected them when they piss off their neighbors. I think it's high time

Israel grows the René up and learns to stand on its own feet without crying

to us every time some guy in a towel threatens them. And it's only by
leaving our little bastard brother, Israel, to fend for himself that we're

ever going to get some Renéing peace in the Middle East or in our backyards.

And maybe once Israel is gone and the camel jockeys get their Muslim Mecca
back, they'll all leave the US and go stink in the 120 degree sun of their
native desert wasteland.

In the meantime, I propose we continue with the mass exodus of foreigners

from this country. If you hate America and Americans, get the René out. If

you imaginary deity of choice demands that you blow people up, you'd better
leave while you still can. Because we're coming for you. I declare it open
season on foul smelling foreigners nationwide. You meet someone who refuses
to speak English? Dead. Your buddy Ali the friendly cab driver is a member
of a fringe group bent on toppling the Western world? Dead. Kill his family

too for good measure. René, kill them all. It's about time we had some

genetic cleansing on a cataclysmic scale. Line 'em up and march them off a
pier. Cram them into oil drums, since they love the shit so much and float
them back to their perfect Muslim paradise, their madmen dictators, and

their land of open sewer systems. Then once they're home nuke the Renéing
place for good measure.

But don't stop at the United States. Let's make certain to roll into
Afghanistan, Palestine, Iraq, et al., and pay them a visit as well. Every
person celebrating in the streets from the wannabe militarios setting off
their towelhead fireworks by shooting their AK-47s into the air, to their
homely women with their Xena-esque war cries and ugly ass children
ironically wearing American clothing -- dead. Come of think of it. Let's
just nuke them all where they stand, in the streets with their own feces.
They contribute nothing to the world. They overcharge us for oil. And
they're always fighting. Israel and the Arabs can't bicker if all of their
countries are post atomic wastelands.

I'm sick of this shit and it's time we stood up and demanded Congress to

take some real Renéing action.

Of course they won't, even after the next attack. Instead they'll continue
kissing Israeli ass, all in the name of a dollar. They'll continue to import
Arabs, assholes, and Cubans with AIDS on life rafts. And we'll all get a

ringside seat as we watch our beloved country go down the Renéing shitter.

Foreign policy is what got us into this mess. That slut cunt Statue of

Liberty welcoming the tired and poor onto our shores is to Renéing blame.

And our own unwillingness to take care of the problem, even though it's

right in front of our Renéing faces like a giant hooked nose on a bagel
eater, is going to be our own undoing. Don't like it? Move to Renéing

Switzerland or get up off your asses and start taking out the trash. Call it
a "jihad". Call it a "rahowa". Call it "lighting the smelly bastards on
fire". Call it whatever you'd like it's the only way things are going to
change around here.

So, turn off your televisions. If you weren't waving the flag pre-September
11th, quit waving it now. If you drive a foreign car, voted against any
Constitutional rights, even those you disagree with, aren't registered to
vote at all, can't speak the language, are foreign-born, or proclaim
yourself to be anything other than "American" (note the absence of all

prefixes and suffixes), shut the René up. The rescue workers are not heros.

They're just doing their jobs, like the corpses in the rubble were doing
before Mohammad dropped planes on their skulls. If you really want to make a

Renéing difference, quit talking about it and Renéing do something. Don't
tread on me. Lock and load, Renéers.

Yeah, you heard me. I want Jew heads impaled on poles. I want Muslim bodies
stacked up on pyres. I want giant ovens that would give Himmler's rotting
corpse a boner packed wall-to-wall with Arabs. I want camel jockey children
trapped under a 50-foot thick layer of glass that formed when we dropped a

nuke on their precious holy lands. I want that wall all of the Jews René to

collapse on top of their elderly and crush the skulls of their smelly little
girls. You want something to wail about? I'll give you something to wail
about, ya bastards. And I want to torch the original copy of the Koran and

light up a Renéing Marlboro with it.

That's what I Renéing think about all of this.

deca...@earthlink.net

Oct 11, 2001, 2:09:41 PM10/11/01
Nicely done.

- Vox Populi © wrote:

> http://www.fitshaced.com/
>
> Here, DEcalvas, I can copy and paste, too. Choke on it, dumbRené.
>
> What do I think? What the René kind of question is that? What the René do
> you think I think about it? I Renéing hate it when people ask me that stupid
> Renéing question. What do I think? What the René? Are they expecting me to
> say "Oh man that was cool." Renéing morons. Every Renédamned goat Renéer out
> there feels the need to comment on that which cannot be expounded upon. It
> sucked. People need to be nuked. End of Renéing story. I swear to René the

--
You want to be careful not to become just a blowhard. --Ann Coulter, Washington Post 10/16/98