New Journal for Nanoscientists

1 view

령紙

Apr 13, 2008, 8:17:33 AM4/13/08
Dear Colleague,

Tsinghua University Press and Springer are jointly launching a new international journal, "Nano Research" with Prof. Hongjie Dai and Prof. Qikun Xue as Editors-in-Chief, Profs. Yadong Li and Xiaogang Peng as Associate Editors.

One of the motivations for launching this project is that, we hope to make this journal the first high impact, successful international journal based in China.

This new journal is also supported by a very strong Editorial Advisory Board from all over the world. It will offer Open-Access in the first year to efficiently promote your outstanding publications to the readers. Different from most other Open-Access journals, the Publishers are committed to widely advertise the journal through a variety of means.

As you may have noticed, most of the nano journals are taking longer and longer time to get papers reviewed and accepted. A unique feature of Nano Research is that the editors will work hard and do their best to have your paper reviewed with a decision made within 30 days after receiving the submission.

We publish both review articles and regular articles (full paper and rapid communication). At the moment, I would like to invite you to write a regular article (full paper or rapid communication)
to the journal. We intend to publish the first issue in July of 2008. It will be very exciting to see your publications in the first few issues of this new journal. As mentioned above, the journal will be widely advertised in the coming months and your paper in the first few issues will be highly visible, publicized and read by researchers around the world.

You will find more information about the journal including the Author Instructions at the following website (still under construction and will be perfected in the near future):

http://www.springer.com/materials/nanotechnology/journal/12274

For submission, on the right side the website, under 'For Authors and Editors', click 'Submission online'.

Thank you in advance for your support to make this a successful journal.
--

[m [33m※ 来源:·水木社区 http://newsmth.net·[FROM: 59.66.10.*] [m

金子小猫>寂静的春天

Apr 13, 2008, 10:47:07 AM4/13/08
这杂志看上去是专门给清华人灌水用的吧 XD

【 在 mywds (飞虻) 的大作中提到: 】
: Dear Colleague,

: Tsinghua University Press and Springer are jointly launching a new international journal, "Nano Research" with Prof. Hongjie Dai and Prof. Qikun Xue as Editors-in-Chief, Profs. Yadong Li and Xiaogang Peng as Associate Editors.
: One of the motivations for launching this project is that, we hope to make this journal the first high impact, successful international journal based in China.

: ...................

--
  这是绝望的麦子
  永远是这样

[m [1;33m※ 来源:·水木社区 newsmth.net·[FROM: 211.99.222.*] [m

合成子·清华大学高分子专业成立五十周年!

Apr 13, 2008, 9:49:22 PM4/13/08
你们坡国那个Nano怎么样了?
【 在 weaseljing (weaseljing|臭鼬|计算器找回来了!!yeah~~~) 的大作中提到: 】
: 又挖坑...

--
─ [45;37m┼ [40m━━─── ──── ── ── ─ ┈┈ [m
┃ [45;37m [40m ┆ [31m▁▁▁▁ [m [m

[m [1;36m※ 来源:·水木社区 newsmth.net·[FROM: 128.36.122.*] [m

weaseljing|臭鼬|计算器找回来了!!yeah~~~

Apr 13, 2008, 9:47:58 PM4/13/08
又挖坑...

【 在 mywds (飞虻) 的大作中提到: 】
: Dear Colleague,
: Tsinghua University Press and Springer are jointly launching a new international journal, "Nano Research" with Prof. Hongjie Dai and Prof. Qikun Xue as Editors-in-Chief, Profs. Yadong Li and Xiaogang Peng as Associate Editors.
: One of the motivations for launching this project is that, we hope to make this journal the first high impact, successful international journal based in China.
: ...................

--
01西 藏 过去,现在,将来,永远都是中国的领土!!
02西 藏 過去,現在,將來,永遠都是中國的領土!!

[m [1;33m※ 来源:·水木社区 newsmth.net·[FROM: 58.182.164.*] [m

weaseljing|臭鼬|计算器找回来了!!yeah~~~

Apr 13, 2008, 9:50:12 PM4/13/08
哪个?
JNN?>
【 在 Synthon (合成子·清华大学高分子专业成立五十周年!) 的大作中提到: 】
: 你们坡国那个Nano怎么样了?

合成子·清华大学高分子专业成立五十周年!

Apr 13, 2008, 9:54:13 PM4/13/08
这个:http://www.worldscinet.com/nano/nano.shtml

【 在 weaseljing (weaseljing|臭鼬|计算器找回来了!!yeah~~~) 的大作中提到: 】
: 哪个?
: JNN?>

weaseljing|臭鼬|计算器找回来了!!yeah~~~

Apr 13, 2008, 10:14:33 PM4/13/08
没听说国啊...

【 在 Synthon (合成子·清华大学高分子专业成立五十周年!) 的大作中提到: 】
: 这个:http://www.worldscinet.com/nano/nano.shtml

摇滚之后

Apr 14, 2008, 2:48:17 AM4/14/08
支持

【 在 mywds (飞虻) 的大作中提到: 】
: Dear Colleague,
: Tsinghua University Press and Springer are jointly launching a new international journal, "Nano Research" with Prof. Hongjie Dai and Prof. Qikun Xue as Editors-in-Chief, Profs. Yadong Li and Xiaogang Peng as Associate Editors.
: One of the motivations for launching this project is that, we hope to make this journal the first high impact, successful international journal based in China.
: ...................

--
。。。。。。

你一直在玩

我也是

[m [1;34m※ 来源:·水木社区 newsmth.net·[FROM: 211.99.222.*] [m

嗯?

Apr 14, 2008, 5:06:20 AM4/14/08
点数都没有,就算灌水也没意义

【 在 mywds (飞虻) 的大作中提到: 】
: Dear Colleague,
: Tsinghua University Press and Springer are jointly launching a new international journal, "Nano Research" with Prof. Hongjie Dai and Prof. Qikun Xue as Editors-in-Chief, Profs. Yadong Li and Xiaogang Peng as Associate Editors.
: One of the motivations for launching this project is that, we hope to make this journal the first high impact, successful international journal based in China.
: ...................

--
现在用七百五十万张选票可以去宣布二加二等于五,两点之间直线最长,整体小于局部
。而即使是八百万张选票、一千万张,还是一亿张,你们都不会前进到一步。

[m [1;31m※ 来源:·水木社区 newsmth.net·[FROM: 62.57.181.*] [m

摇滚之后

Apr 14, 2008, 11:08:23 AM4/14/08
第一年哪有啊

【 在 draculalord ( 嗯?) 的大作中提到: 】
: 点数都没有,就算灌水也没意义

--
。。。。。。

你一直在玩

我也是

[m [1;35m※ 来源:·水木社区 newsmth.net·[FROM: 211.99.222.*] [m

嗯?

Apr 14, 2008, 11:21:49 AM4/14/08
所以我说没点数
【 在 alexlau (摇滚之后) 的大作中提到: 】
: 第一年哪有啊

--
现在用七百五十万张选票可以去宣布二加二等于五,两点之间直线最长,整体小于局部
。而即使是八百万张选票、一千万张,还是一亿张,你们都不会前进到一步。

[m [1;33m※ 来源:·水木社区 newsmth.net·[FROM: 161.116.211.*] [m

摇滚之后

Apr 14, 2008, 12:01:50 PM4/14/08
大家多多支持啊

【 在 draculalord ( 嗯?) 的大作中提到: 】