Google Группы больше не поддерживают новые публикации и подписки в сети Usenet. Опубликованный ранее контент останется доступен.

Why attack Liu Kefeng?

2 просмотра

控制论

не прочитано,
8 окт. 2005 г., 21:10:2408.10.2005
Why attack Liu Kefeng?

送交者: aq123 2005年10月08日10:06:35 于 [教育与学术]http://www.bbsland.c
om

I know nobody that have been mentioned here. Just some observations.

It seems that PKU/Tian guys are attacking Liu's taking position at ZJU.

Which is to suggest, well, Tian is doing nothing dirtier than Liu.

This augument itself is very funny, and suggests that Yau's attack on Ti
an is all right. Why? When you are charged: "your face is dirty", usuall
y you will defend yourself by saying "no, I am clean". You don't say "we
ll, see yourself! you are the same dirty!". This way of defending onesel
f is always the first instinctive reaction of the true sinners! it impli
es nothing but guilt.

This reminds me of being charged for doing something wrong when I was a
child. If I didn't do it, I would shout and cry and scream 'No! I didn't
do it!" if I did do it, I would say "It's not fair! that guy also did i
t! why only punish me!" It's a sure way to tell guilt from innocence.

As for Liu at ZJU, I remember Yau said he is there full time only during
his academic vacation year. This is different fom Tian's case.

From the way the pro-PKU/Tian/Zhang guys act here, I can't help but conc
lude they may be worse than Yau charged.

Somebody asked, "well, how do you know Yau's domination will be better t
han PKU/Tian/Zhang's?" This is not the issue concerning us. This reminds
me another about story. A village was about to elect the village head.
The old head was very corrupted. But he told the village, 'well, why you
need someone new? I already got enough and will likely be less corrupte
d; if you elect a new head, he will at least be as corrupted as I have b
een in the last year, which is worse for you!" Sadly, this is the truth
in China.

--
[m [1;34m※ 来源:·浙江大学海纳百川站 bbs.zju.edu.cn·[FROM: controll] [m

0 новых сообщений