CloudCamp Phoenix date is set. Gathering sponsors.

Bob La Loggia

Aug 11, 2009, 12:23:59 PM8/11/09
to CloudCamp, rke...@stormsource.com
The CloudCamp Phoenix, Arizona conference is set. It is planned for
October 24, 2009 from 11am to 5pm. It will be hosted by the
University of Phoenix. They are allocating the entire 2nd floor of
one of their building for the conference. It is an ideal venue.

We are putting together our organizing committee and beginning to look
for sponsors. If you have any contacts with companies who have
sponsored for other CloudCamps, please forward that information to
me. I appreciate it.

If you'd like to help in organizing the Phoenix CloudCamp, let me
know.

Thanks,
Bob La Loggia
StormSource Software