Re: View this page "CloudCamp Cities & Organizers 2009" --> CloudCamp LA

Dave Nielsen

Apr 8, 2009, 11:50:05 AM4/8/09
to clou...@googlegroups.com, Essy Nickolova, Daniel Egan
Hi Igor,

Yes, CloudCamp LA is long overdue!!!

Our Cal State Fullerton location has been on hold. So we are looking for another location. Something closer to LA/Hollywood would be nice. Perhaps downtown LA or in Santa Monica. Do you have any thoughts?

Essy, from 3tera said she might know of a location we can use.

Lets get LA on the map!

Dave

Dave Nielsen
Co-founder, CloudCamp