View this page "Frequently Asked Questions"

Khazret Sapenov

Sep 21, 2008, 1:45:24 AM9/21/08
to Cloud Computing
I've made some updates, if interested, please
click on http://groups.google.ca/group/cloud-computing/web/frequently-asked-questions
- or copy & paste it into your browser's address bar if that doesn't
work.

no...@digitalphenomena.com

Sep 21, 2008, 10:02:31 AM9/21/08
to cloud-c...@googlegroups.com

Khazret,

You might want to suggest in your FAQ, that you not put your cell phone out to the mailing
list.  I mistakenly did that a couple weeks ago and have been getting text messages to my phone
for loan offers ever since (at rates that are usery, at best).  The laws of Nevada being what they
are, this is going to be difficult to stop.

MN

Michael J. North
Principal
Digital Phenomena, LLC

Andrew Badera

Sep 21, 2008, 10:12:27 AM9/21/08
to cloud-c...@googlegroups.com
Personally I like to use GrandCentral and put that number in my sig. I can then block any repeat offenders from calling me in the future. Unfortunately, I don't think Google is issuing GrandCentral invites right now.