Enhancements to date
1. OpenID integration. If you've signed up prior to this push you'll
need to migrate your account, which can be done on the log in / sign
up page. It's a big change, so please report any bugs you find and
I'll fix them asap. Feedback also welcome.
2. Added copyright and licensing information based on Stu Halloway's
Copyright and license is added to places docstrings and source are
shown. The copyright and license defaults to "© <your library
name>. See <your library url> for copyright and licensing details."
If you've got a library on ClojureDocs.org and would like something
more specific, drop me a line. If you're waiting for your libs to
show up (sorry Heinz!), I'll get to them asap.
Also, examples and comments added are now licensed under the Creative
Commons CC 0 (http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/).
Sounds good to me, but if you have any concerns please post them on
the discussion group, or send me an email.
1. Added trammel lib.
2. Switched Clojure source links from the rhickey repo to the clojure
3. Fixed old-style urls showing up on search pages.
4. Fixed display of incorrect usage strings when arglists contain
5. Fixed broken links on lib pages.
6. Moved examples section above source section on var pages.
7. Switched to fixed-width font for docstrings.
8. Fixed comments being added under the incorrect user.
I'm going to keep rolling through the mailing list and UserVoice
items, but feel free to voice your comments and concerns here, on the