Enabling rich(er) interactions in the Clojure REPL

Chas Emerick

Oct 26, 2011, 4:04:29 PM10/26/11
to counterclockwise users
I thought readers of this list might find this interesting:

"""
I love the Clojure REPL. I’ve never been more productive in any other environment. In particular, I happen to like the REPL and general development experience provided by Counterclockwise, the Eclipse Clojure plugin.

That said, the Clojure REPL is far from perfect.
"""

Read the rest here: http://cemerick.com/2011/10/26/enabling-richer-interactions-in-the-clojure-repl/

Hopefully this (with a fair bit more polish) will be coming to an Eclipse install near you very soon.

Cheers,

- Chas

Laurent PETIT

Oct 26, 2011, 6:02:02 PM10/26/11
to clojured...@googlegroups.com
Really awesome !

For sure I'll work with you to have it integrated in master asap !

Cheers,

-- laurent