Beta available: please test and report feedback

Laurent PETIT

Jul 26, 2012, 1:25:50 PM7/26/12
to clojuredev-users
Hello all,

I've pushed a beta in http://ccw.cgrand.net/updatesite-betas

It contains all the recent changes made for code completion, including (added today) a first stab at "hippie completion" (will complete symbols/keywords from what your current editor contains).

It's not totally feature complete before cuttting a stable release, but quite.

I consider it to be already quite stable, so I'd like more people to try it and report problems / feedback.

Regards,

--
Laurent

Laurent PETIT

Aug 30, 2012, 1:39:35 PM8/30/12
to clojuredev-users
Hello,

based on feedback, I've just released a new beta.

Code completion works better with auto-trigger (doesn't select the
wrong text when inappropriate, doesn't suggest completions if there's
currently no typed prefix, etc.)

Also includes all recent REPL goodness added by @cemerick (
Single-click way to create new REPL view for the same server, support
for nrepl 0.9.0, etc. )

and some more bug fixes

Software Update Site: http://ccw.cgrand.net/updatesite-betas/

If no outstanding bug is found, this may well be the last beta before
cutting a stable 0.10.0.

Cheers,

--
Laurent