following Rich's talk at NYC Clojure this Wednesday

Stuart Halloway

Jul 18, 2011, 11:58:50 AM7/18/11
to clo...@googlegroups.com
Several people have asked about access to Rich's upcoming talk this Wednesday night [1]. In order to make information available for those who are not present in NYC, we are planning to do the following:

During the talk:

* We will be live streaming the talk at [2]. This is our first time live streaming from the facility, so cross your fingers.

* We will be covering the talk live in the Clojure IRC.

After the talk:

* Video will be posted online. Once the editing is complete, I will post a link here with details.

* The slides will be posted online.

Cheers,
Stu

[1] http://www.meetup.com/Clojure-NYC/events/16166953/
[2] http://www.ustream.tv/channel/clojurenyc

Baishampayan Ghose

Jul 18, 2011, 12:15:34 PM7/18/11
to clo...@googlegroups.com

Yoohoo!  Thanks a bunch, Stu & co.

Regards,
BG

---
Sent from phone. Please excuse brevity.

Brent Millare

Jul 18, 2011, 11:32:31 PM7/18/11
to Clojure
Please give the time when it is ready. I want to be on IRC when this
happens. Chat + livestreaming is always good.

On Jul 18, 12:15 pm, Baishampayan Ghose <b.gh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yoohoo!  Thanks a bunch, Stu & co.
>
> Regards,
> BG
>
> ---
> Sent from phone. Please excuse brevity.
> On Jul 18, 2011 9:28 PM, "Stuart Halloway" <stuart.hallo...@gmail.com>

Vivek Khurana

Jul 18, 2011, 11:47:29 PM7/18/11
to clo...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 9:28 PM, Stuart Halloway
<stuart....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Several people have asked about access to Rich's upcoming talk this
> Wednesday night [1]. In order to make information available for those who
> are not present in NYC, we are planning to do the following:

Please post the timing along with timezone info :)

regards
Vivek

Sunil S Nandihalli

Jul 18, 2011, 11:53:17 PM7/18/11
to clo...@googlegroups.com
awesome!! looking forward to the talk.. like everybody else, I think it will be great to have the time and time-zone info posted..

Sunil.

On Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 9:28 PM, Stuart Halloway <stuart....@gmail.com> wrote:

Benjamin Esham

Jul 19, 2011, 12:42:43 AM7/19/11
to clo...@googlegroups.com
Vivek Khurana wrote:

> Stuart Halloway wrote:
>
> > Several people have asked about access to Rich's upcoming talk this
> > Wednesday night [1]. In order to make information available for those
> > who are not present in NYC, we are planning to do the following:
>
> Please post the timing along with timezone info :)

Just going from the link in Stuart's post...

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20110720T1845&p1=179

Cheers,
--
Benjamin D. Esham | bde...@gmail.com | www.bdesham.info
“Intelligence is like four-wheel drive. It only allows you to

Stuart Halloway

Jul 19, 2011, 9:09:59 AM7/19/11
to clo...@googlegroups.com
The website claims that the talk starts at 6:45 pm EDT, but I suspect that the technical content actually starts at 7:00.

Stu