For David Miller: ClojureCLR binary distribution?

Mike K

Aug 15, 2010, 5:24:17 PM8/15/10
to Clojure
Hi David,

I saw some comments recently about a potential binary distribution of
ClojureCLR. Do you have any idea as to when you might be targeting
this or what level of functionality it might contain?

Thanks for all your hard work on this project! I'm very eager to try
it out.

Mike

dmiller

Aug 15, 2010, 6:17:18 PM8/15/10
to Clojure
I have two things left to do to bring ClojureCLR mostly up to 1.2RC3:
implement gvec and one other commit on map/record equality. The
latter is 20 minutes. The former, gvec, is mostly done, but I ran
into a little compiler glitch I have to fix.

At the moment, I run all relevant clojure-test tests. I have exactly
23 fails, alll in pprint, and almost all related to an extra space
occurring before a newline in pprint. I haven't had time to track
that down yet.

I thought it better to just get caught up with all the changes going
into 1.2 before dealing with packaging a set of DLLs, but I could do a
quick zip tonight rather than waiting if that is preferred.

-David

Mike K

Aug 15, 2010, 7:19:55 PM8/15/10
to Clojure
> I thought it better to just get caught up with all the changes going
> into 1.2 before dealing with packaging a set of DLLs, but I could do a
> quick zip tonight rather than waiting if that is preferred.

No need. It's great to hear you're getting close!

Mike