Clojure documentation via mind map diagram

bc

Oct 31, 2008, 3:06:29 AM10/31/08
to Clojure
Hi all,

On my blog, I've posted an alternative way to navigate the Clojure
documentation:
http://bc.tech.coop/blog/081031.html

- Bill

blackdog

Oct 31, 2008, 8:23:03 AM10/31/08
to clo...@googlegroups.com

Thanks for the docs.

I use freemind to try and organise myself :P and it's very good but the
groovy scripting engine is just begging to be replaced with Clojure :)

bd

Volkan YAZICI

Oct 31, 2008, 3:17:25 PM10/31/08
to Clojure
On Oct 31, 9:06 am, bc <billc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On my blog, I've posted an alternative way to navigate the Clojure
> documentation:http://bc.tech.coop/blog/081031.html

While this is being said, does Rich Hickey consider switching the
pages on the Clojure website to a more consistent documentation
format? (Let's not start a war between LaTeX vs. DocBook vs. Texi. I'm
ok with any such scheme, as long as there is a scheme.) In this way,
people will be able to download the documentation and convert it to
any appropriate format (e.g PDF for printing) they desire. OTOH, it'll
open the way for people to contribute to the documentation by patches,
etc.

Regards.