The vsClojure Project

jmis

Oct 2, 2010, 9:33:54 PM10/2/10
to Clojure
I'd like to announce my Visual Studio 2010 Clojure extension project,
vsClojure. The extension is not yet complete but provides a base for
further enhancements. Currently, it supports syntax highlighting,
auto-indentation, brace matching, a Clojure project type, repl
support, and a few other minor features. If you're curious you can
give it a try, contribute, or just check it out at GitHub (http://
github.com/jmis/vsClojure).

Thanks,
jmis

Seth

Oct 3, 2010, 5:36:21 PM10/3/10
to Clojure
Yay! Following.

Laurent PETIT

Oct 3, 2010, 6:16:12 PM10/3/10
to clo...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I'm glad to see that CCW's Clojure grammar for Antlr has fit your needs and that you have been including it in vsClojure !
I'm also happy with the fact that at the root of the project, a mention to this appears, which also includes the original license.

But (because there's a but :-) ), I would be obliged if you could add in the top of the Clojure.g grammar a mention that this file is under the EPL license) (see below for a ready to use header).

All in all, I'm glad to see vsClojure born to life, since it can only benefit clojure and the community.

Long live to vsClojure !

--
Laurent Petit

ready to use header:

/*******************************************************************************
 * Copyright (c) 2009 Laurent PETIT.
 * All rights reserved. This program and the accompanying materials
 * are made available under the terms of the Eclipse Public License v1.0
 * which accompanies this distribution, and is available at
 * http://www.eclipse.org/legal/epl-v10.html
 *
 * Contributors:
 *    Laurent PETIT - initial implementation
 *    jmis                - adaptation to C#

jmis

Oct 3, 2010, 7:49:23 PM10/3/10
to Clojure
It's very encouraging to see others interested in the project. I've
added the licensing information to the grammar file. There's a few
other attributions I need to take care of before I can move on with
development. The work of the Visual Studio SDK community and the
Clojure community is what has allowed me to make so much progress so
quickly on vsClojure.

Will Kennedy

Oct 15, 2010, 1:12:18 PM10/15/10
to Clojure
Very cool! I've been working on something similar. Will check it out!