Major changes in ClojureX

Michael Kohl

Feb 21, 2010, 11:29:11 AM2/21/10
to clo...@googlegroups.com
I hope these mails don't annoy people, but from mails and Twitter I
know that quite a few people actually seem to be using ClojureX, so I
also wanted to post the information here:

http://citizen428.net/archives/415-Major-changes-in-ClojureX.html

Cheers,
Michael

Brian Wolf

Feb 21, 2010, 12:23:59 PM2/21/10
to clo...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I tried running ClojureX scripts under cygwin, but this what I get:

$ bin/create_symlink
Creating symlink /usr/local/bin/clj...
bin/create_symlink: line 13: syntax error: unexpected end of file

brian@wynn6266448332 /cygdrive/c/clojure/clojurex/clojurex
$ ./clj
./clj: line 11: $'\r': command not found
./clj: line 13: syntax error near unexpected token `$'{\r''
'/clj: line 13: `avail() {

Thanks
Brian

Michael Wood

Feb 21, 2010, 3:01:52 PM2/21/10
to clo...@googlegroups.com
On 21 February 2010 19:23, Brian Wolf <brw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Michael Kohl wrote:
>>
>> I hope these mails don't annoy people, but from mails and Twitter I
>> know that quite a few people actually seem to be using ClojureX, so I
>> also wanted to post the information here:
>>
>> http://citizen428.net/archives/415-Major-changes-in-ClojureX.html
>
> Hi,
>
> I tried running ClojureX scripts under cygwin, but this what I get:
>
> $ bin/create_symlink
> Creating symlink /usr/local/bin/clj...
> bin/create_symlink: line 13: syntax error: unexpected end of file
>
> brian@wynn6266448332 /cygdrive/c/clojure/clojurex/clojurex
> $ ./clj
> ./clj: line 11: $'\r': command not found
> ./clj: line 13: syntax error near unexpected token `$'{\r''
> '/clj: line 13: `avail() {

Just a guess, but check the EOL characters in the script(s).

--
Michael Wood <esio...@gmail.com>