Clojure now officially supported on Heroku

Mark McGranaghan

Jul 5, 2011, 1:54:52 PM7/5/11
to Clojure
I'm very excited to say that Clojure is now an officially supported
deployment option on Heroku:

http://blog.heroku.com/archives/2011/7/5/clojure_on_heroku/

A big thanks to everyone in the Clojure community that helped us make
this a reality - especially James Reeves, Phil Hagelberg, Chris
Redinger, and Aaron Bedra.

I hope this announcement proves exciting for the Clojure community and
enables a new wave of Clojure application deployments!

Jonathan Cardoso

Jul 5, 2011, 2:21:32 PM7/5/11
to Clojure
Amazing news!!
Heroku is great and simple!

Kevin Sookocheff

Jul 5, 2011, 2:57:55 PM7/5/11
to clo...@googlegroups.com
Terrific!  Congratulations to everyone involved.

frou

Jul 6, 2011, 7:18:47 AM7/6/11
to Clojure
Great news. I was considering trying Google-App-Engine for Clojure,
but it looked somewhat messy. I've tried Heroku for Ruby in the past
and it was an unbelievably slick experience. I'll definitely go with
this.

John Palgut

Jul 7, 2011, 11:31:06 AM7/7/11
to clo...@googlegroups.com