[ANN] Clojure Hangman

Jozef Wagner

Feb 7, 2012, 4:23:54 PM2/7/12
to clo...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm going to speak about Clojure at our small university workshop. People will hear about Clojure for the first time, and they do not have a good CS background. I've prepared some introductory slides for the talk and I've also prepared a practical demonstration to show interactive and dynamic programming in Clojure + swank + emacs.

After polishing the game a bit I'm making slides and a practical presentation public. The result is a playable and nice looking hangman game, with source code full of comments.

You can get the game and go through the tutorial at https://github.com/wagjo/hangman

Hopefully it will help some newcomers to get to know Clojure better.

Jozef Wagner