Breaking news - Counterclockwise sponsored by Relevance !

Laurent PETIT

Jan 19, 2012, 8:20:48 AM1/19/12
to clo...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Happy new year to all of you !

I'm glad to inform you that Relevance ( http://thinkrelevance.com/ ) offered sponsorship for my work on Counterclockwise!

I'm really glad and grateful to them, and I'd like to especially thank Muness ( @muness ) and Christopher Redinger ( @redinger ) for making this possible.

Long story short, this sponsorship will allow me to focus one full day per week on Counterclockwise.
They're also helping me with getting a decent Counterclockwise website up and running (thanks Michael Parenteau !).

I also don't forget that it is the generosity of the Counterclockwise and Clojure community which helped me to attend Clojure/conj 2011, and thus gave me the opportunity to meet Muness.

And while I'm at it, I also don't forget that it was David Liebke's ( @liebke ) courtesy which allowed me to make it at the first Clojure/conj as a speaker!

Thanks again Relevance, and, now, let's have some more fun hacking CCW :-)

Cheers,

-- Laurent

Baishampayan Ghose

Jan 19, 2012, 8:46:51 AM1/19/12
to clo...@googlegroups.com
> I'm glad to inform you that Relevance ( http://thinkrelevance.com/ ) offered
> sponsorship for my work on Counterclockwise!

Congratulations Laurent! I wish you all the very best.

Regards,
BG

--
Baishampayan Ghose
b.ghose at gmail.com

David Nolen

Jan 19, 2012, 8:52:51 AM1/19/12
to clo...@googlegroups.com
Exciting news congrats!

David

Ambrose Bonnaire-Sergeant

Jan 19, 2012, 9:37:50 AM1/19/12
to clo...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations Laurent, you deserve it!

Ambrose

Shantanu Kumar

Jan 19, 2012, 10:38:53 AM1/19/12
to Clojure