Clojure's 2nd Birthday!

Baishampayan Ghose

Oct 16, 2009, 1:23:18 AM10/16/09
to clojure
Hello,

Exactly a year ago Rich posted this message on the list about "Clojure's
first year" -- a year before that he had released Clojure.

http://groups.google.com/group/clojure/msg/16fec21eb1fff8aa

That makes today the second birthday of Clojure.

Congratulations to Rich and the community. Clojure has proved to be an
awesome programming environment already, and I am sure it will only get
better this year :)

Regards,
BG

Baishampayan Ghose <b.g...@ocricket.com>
oCricket.com

signature.asc

Mark Engelberg

Oct 16, 2009, 1:35:24 AM10/16/09
to clo...@googlegroups.com
Uh oh, time for the "terrible twos". Who wants to throw the first tantrum? :)

John Harrop

Oct 16, 2009, 3:20:39 AM10/16/09
to clo...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 1:35 AM, Mark Engelberg <mark.en...@gmail.com> wrote:

Uh oh, time for the "terrible twos".  Who wants to throw the first tantrum? :)

Didn't Wrexsoul already do that a few months ago?

Mark Derricutt

Oct 16, 2009, 5:41:56 AM10/16/09
to clo...@googlegroups.com
Well we do have a maven plugin to give us all clojure/maven pain ;-)