Funding update - the Clojure community is simply awesome!

Rich Hickey

Dec 15, 2009, 10:54:01 PM12/15/09
to Clojure
The response to the funding appeal has been very encouraging. I can't
express how proud and privileged I am to be part of this community.
What you are doing is tremendous and, I think, unprecedented. Many,
many thanks to everyone who has participated so far:

http://clojure.org/funders

(note: not everyone has responded yet with permission to list their
names)

Best wishes to all during this holiday season,

Rich

ashishwave

Dec 15, 2009, 11:14:51 PM12/15/09
to Clojure
all of us, the clojure community itself is very happy that the creator
is satisfied with the response to continue the development.
one request, can you just publish ROADMAP as to what new features do
you plan to add in clojure in 2010. May be the clojure community can
request to add/edit/prioritize some of your proposed ideas
constructively

bye :-)
Ashish Ranjan
ashis...@yahoo.com