Clojure QuickLook for Mac OS X?

perdalum

Oct 29, 2009, 5:30:23 AM10/29/09
to Clojure
Hi there!

Has anyone been able to use QuickLook wich Clojure source files?

Regards,

Per

Konrad Hinsen

Oct 29, 2009, 5:58:52 AM10/29/09
to clo...@googlegroups.com
On 29.10.2009, at 10:30, perdalum wrote:

> Has anyone been able to use QuickLook wich Clojure source files?

I use the QLColorCode plugin (version 2.02):

http://code.google.com/p/qlcolorcode/

To make it treat Clojure files (*.clj) like Lisp source code, open the
Info.plist file in the package using the property list editor and open
the item "Imported Type UTIs". You should find an item called
"org.n8gray.lisp", it's number 17 in my configuration. Open it and
click on "Equivalent Types" followed by "public.filename-extension".
Add a row containing "clj". Log out and in again - and enjoy QuickLook
on Clojure code!

Konrad.