Clojure issue tracker

Rich Hickey

Dec 17, 2008, 10:15:25 AM12/17/08
to Clojure
As a benefit of moving to Google Code, Clojure has also acquired an
issue tracker:

http://code.google.com/p/clojure/issues/list

Please note the following very carefully:

This is not an invitation to have (now thousands) of people give me a
todo list! Nor is it a collective wishlist.

I would prefer ideas for new features be discussed on this group
first, after which I might ask you to add an issue.

Similarly, please confirm a bug before making an entry.

Please check very carefully that your feature/issue isn't already in
the system. If you post something and it doesn't show up right away -
wait.

Please select the correct defect/feature template.

Please do not set the priority or other labels - they are for the
people who are going to do the work.

Please do not submit a patch/attachment unless you have submitted a
Clojure Contributor Agreement!

http://clojure.org/contributing

I'm thrilled with the ever increasing growth of the Clojure community
and hope this issue tracking system will help me better manage the
volume.

As a first step, if you have submitted a CA, and a patch which I have
not yet gotten around to, please bring the patch up to date and submit
it as an issue, with the patch as an attachment.

Thanks much to all for your support and contributions to Clojure!

Rich